Hello UG.

At my current 6th form, I am taking Music, English Literature, Philosophy & Ethics and Computing.

After about 2 lessons, the horror dawned on me that Computing, is in fact, ball bustingly boring, and requires far more Mathematics than I can be bothered to apply (I received an A grade at GCSE, I just hate it.)

Seeing as the year has actually already started, my options for a change of subject are very limited:

- Media Studies (not on your life)
- French (not on your life)
- Government & Politics

So in short, I can either put up with a subject I don't give the smallest sh*t about or change to G&P. However, changing would make me a very Humanities based student, while without changing I'd have a rather varied range of subjects.

TL;DR : Should I change Computing to Government & Politics and become a very humanities based student?
R E G G A E
Yes. If you got a decent ICT grade at GCSE you don't need computing.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Never Politics.

You cannot imagine how boring it is, no matter how interested you are in the differences between elitiesm, marxism and pluralism, you will still die of boredom. I almost failed my compulsory 1007PPP class at uni from sheer boredom.

I say put up with the computing subject, I had to do two of those as well, and though they involve gay amounts of maths, they have at least some intriguing substance.

Also, may I ask what is the deal with hating media studies?
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
from what ive heard G&P is quite good
a bit boring, but interesting
i think if you've got any remote interest in that subject take it
and theres quite a few trips i think
Quote by Shredder XXX

Also, may I ask what is the deal with hating media studies?

Sitting watching television and films for an A level?
Hardly a taxing subject if you ask me.

Also, my elder sister took it and she is almost a waste of life. A wastegash, if you will.

Quote by Ragen
Yes. If you got a decent ICT grade at GCSE you don't need computing.

I got an A at GCSE.

Quote by PRS Eddie
Is it not your life?

Yes, but I have no idea in what direction it's headed.
R E G G A E