howdy guys
i have a dean 79MLF
im thinking of putting in
a dimarzio D-sonic in the bridge and either a PAF pro or Air Northon in the neck (any advice)
and a schaller floyd rose system

this will be for 80's rock to metal in the likes of Lamb of God
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

does it have a tremolo or not at the moment?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
yeah it does but it's a LFR and I kinda ruined the pins it still works but its not nice
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

i'd go for Super Distortion rather than D Sonic.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Before you buy any Floyd Rose, check the dimensions. If it fits, then you're good.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
why the super distortions? ill check them out