easy to play instrumental songs? or an easy to play slow but impressive song? or any easy bach pieces? thankz
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
I Cum Bloo... Ok, we're not in the Pit.

I found Midnight by Joe Satriani easy to learn, it's all tapping, if you play it slow a few times and get a decent idea of it, it's easy to play and sounds (and looks) pretty impressive.

For The Love Of God and Tender Surrender by Steve Vai are pretty slow, but they get quite technical in bits.

I have no idea what kind of music you're into, I don't normally listen to instrumentals. But yeah, maybe it's worth having a listen to some of the stuff I mentioned.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
thnkklzzz
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
any more?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
I think that "Arch Enemy - Enter The Machine" is a very easy instrumental song to play.

It's a little bit fast, but the music is just 3 licks and some easy tapping on the end.