I got this cheap from a second hand shop, and was wondering what sort it was? Is it sort of an epiphone? It has nevada written on the top.

One problem - G string keeps slipping out of tune, I've put new tuners on, new strings, graphited them up but all the others stay in tune except this one string, I was wondering if it was the tuneomatic bridge? I was trying to get hold of a new one? Any other suggestions. I've also not done the intonation but that wouldn't make a difference would it?

Thanks
it's probably just some kinda copy les paul by some random ancient no longer existant company it looks in pretty good shape the paint jobs a bit funny try changing the nut aswell that usually works

- RJ
Its a nevada LP copy

there like a lowish end guitar company I think.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I think it's the shadow from the light. It sounds really nice, and I find it easier to play than my other. Does it matter what nut I get? Sounds difficult to change. Would you recommend doing this one up or just buying and epiphone? Are they basically the same? I'm really not good at fixing guitars just playing lol

Ah right, so not worth much then lol, still love it. So is vintage epiphone a rip off too?
Quote by Hellraiser_uk
I think it's the shadow from the light. It sounds really nice, and I find it easier to play than my other. Does it matter what nut I get? Sounds difficult to change. Would you recommend doing this one up or just buying and epiphone? Are they basically the same? I'm really not good at fixing guitars just playing lol

Ah right, so not worth much then lol, still love it. So is vintage epiphone a rip off too?

Before I got my Epi Les Paul 100 a while back, I had a Hondo Les Paul copy. I found it was worth buying an epiphone, rather than doing up the Hondo. The Epi is almost guaranteed to sound better. Depends whether you can afford it I suppose.
Rock on!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Ah might stop doing it up and get one then, how do you know which is a cheap copy or a real les paul then? I'm not really up on brands, just playing