i was thinking of getting one due to the fact its my two favourite things combined slash and les paul and not for a too bad price
is it really worth it tho?
i play alot of rock and classic rock and was wondering if its a good guitar and value for money
thanks
trust me, you'll get over Slash, and you'll get over Les Pauls in about half a year. Then you'll think... what a waste.
Quote by Guitar Sushi
trust me, you'll get over Slash, and you'll get over Les Pauls in about half a year. Then you'll think... what a waste.

+1
On a more constructive note than teh guys above me.

What amp do you have?

Cos if its a solid state, your gonna sound like ass with alnicos.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Quote by Guitar Sushi

I can understand the Slash things, but getting over Les Pauls? I'm still in love with mine, and I've had it like, over a year and a half!

Oh well. You may aswell get a Standard or something, and change the pickups. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
yeah, alnicos and a ss amp, it is really shite
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!