Boss DD-3 Digital Delay - Near perfect condition. Very rarely used.

Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer - Very good condition. I have used this pedal alot, however it still works perfectly with no damage at all.

ISP Decimator - Great condition. No bumps or bruises, small scratches though. Works perfectly.

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+ - Near perfect condition. Very rarely used. No damage whatsoever. Works perfectly.

Comes with all original connections - 4 of which are in a used condition but the rest are unused.

Im selling these items because Im going to university soon and am unable to take them with me. Rather than let them gather dust, I'd like them to go to someone that will use them.

Just reply if your interested and I'll post pics/more details.

Thanks
I removed all your previous threads.
Read the rules of this forum next time!
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Thanks, when you say it comes with "All original connections" is that all the ones listed on the voodoo lab website? And I presume its the UK voltage model?
Quote by Crimson_tornado
Thanks, when you say it comes with "All original connections" is that all the ones listed on the voodoo lab website? And I presume its the UK voltage model?

Yes and Yes
You still got the Decimator? Id like to see some pics
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by blair30
For the whole lot including shipping, £170

Definitely interested, any chance of some pics?
Quote by ken-shiro
Definitely interested, any chance of some pics?

Sorry, I've already sold some of this gear. Check out my new thread about the remaining stuff.

NO MORE POSTS PLEASE. THANKS