So, there's a song I'm working on, and one of the tab signs is labeled as 'brush up'. I googled it, and it appears to be some flamenco style technique. I tried reading how to do it, but I couldn't figure it out. Could someone please explain to me?
Also, if this is in the wrong section, if you tell me where to put this thread I will.

I'm afraid there's no such technique in flamenco called brush up, perhaps it's an arrastre(might've typed it wrong). Arrastre is where you hold your ring finger stiff and stroke upwards on you strings, this might very well be what your tab thing means.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
^ I would go with this, but take it to the acoustic guitar or musicians talk forum. They might have more answers for you there.