7 50%
Soundslive
1 7%
Reidys
0 0%
Other (please specify)
6 43%
Voters: 14.
I have decided to get a Fender Highway One Jazz Bass, and I was wondering where online to purchase it from.

I know it's best not to purchase online but that really isn't an option for me as there are no big music stores in my area and I can't travel to any bigger stores.

The sites I have looked at to buy it from are GAK, soundslive, and Reidys. (I looked at Dolphin music, but they only sell sunburst, and I want it in red, and Thomann is £100 more expensive so that's out of the question.)

I was wondering which site would be be best to purchase from, as Reidys is £20 cheaper, but I've never heard of it and I'm worried the bass might not be in as good a condition, so any recommendations would be great.

Cheers.
I got my American Jazz from GAK, no problems at all.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Thomann.de

ALWAYS.

What he said, If it's cheaper on GAK though then use GAK, but Thomann is amazing.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/index.html?sid=28d2bd21d0ed9d9e67ba9fdf36499b77
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
be careful with gak they very rarely update their stock list so check they have it before you order also this thread should really be in the bass forum
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I tend to deal with the GAK shop itself by phone to check the stock.

But gak or tholman
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Hey, nice choice in the Highway One by the way, haha. Got myself the P-Bass one.

I got mine from a local shop, and I've never used those sites. Sorry.

Also this should probably be in the Bass forum.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Thanks for the help, I wasn't sure which forum to put it in as it was mainly about the buying online rather than the bass, and most of the other threads on this topic were in the pit.

I've e-mailed GAK, and if they haven't replied by this time tomorrow I shall call them.

P.S Would there be any point of deleting this and re-posting in the bass forum now?