Yes, the pit is a doctor.

This has happened twice today, when i first woke up, and now, about 10 hours later.

Everytime i breathe in through my nose, my left ear becomes blocked.

Everytime i breathe out through my nose, my left ear becomes unblocked.

If i breathe through my mouth i get this effect, but it's extremely subtle. I've tried blowing my nose really hard, or snorting my nose up really hard too, and that fixes it, but the second i breathe in or out of it, it will go back to it's normal stage. I have tried blowing my ears, and that does the same thing, fixes it untill i breathe in or out again.

Does anyone have any clue what on earth is going on?
nope sorry go to a doctor

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
You have a severe case of ear-blocked-by-breathingus.

... It's fatal.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
you could have late, and possibly severe symptoms of ear blockage, and everytime you breathe, its like your brain in shutting down your ear canal.
so.....

stop breathing!
go see a doctor!
profit???
AHAHAHAH

please, you're so funny... stop >_>

But seriously, i actually just lost it, so i dunno, i'll try and see a doctor tomorrow because i c-

GOD DAMNIT, it's back, my ear was acting normal untill i took a big breath to see if it was true, but no, it's still here.

Does anyone else have anymore jokes/advice?
Quote by sweet_requiem
AHAHAHAH

please, you're so funny... stop >_>

But seriously, i actually just lost it, so i dunno, i'll try and see a doctor tomorrow because i c-

GOD DAMNIT, it's back, my ear was acting normal untill i took a big breath to see if it was true, but no, it's still here.

Does anyone else have anymore jokes/advice?

honestly, it might be a huge-ass blockage. violently wake up your significant other and have.........him....or her, look up in your ear with a flashlight
peace
the solution is simple. Stop breathing.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Inject your balls with steroids. That'll cure you.

Last time I did that I landed in prison on rape charges

Don't listen to him man!!!
Oblivion_Rps, Why did you come back? :/

Anyways, i understand that my ear might be clogged, but it's the fact that my nose seems to control it that worries me.

I'm gonna go to bed now, as it's pretty late (hence the no doctor thing) so i'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Thanks anyways?
Quote by Vermintide
Last time I did that I landed in prison on rape charges

Don't listen to him man!!!

Well generally you're not supposed to screw the alabago of a mule after injecting steroids in your balls. Your sentence was your own fault!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Just take a nasal decongestant. Christ, you can but them at Wal-Mart for $5.
making threads like this is against the rules now..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
You have a severe case of ear-blocked-by-breathingus.

... It's fatal.

I have no idea why that made me laugh so hard
Quote by archerkoala
your nose is clogged...get a plumber

you rang?
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
It's a clear case of Tom Jones syndrome. Don't worry, though - it's not unusual...
Some serious help here!

I had this about a week ago. I had a sever sinus infection and that happened as a result. Stayed for about 2-3 days and was EXTREMELY annoying. Not sure why it happened though. Go see a doctor anyway.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Some of these posts are ridiculous but ill try and help ya out...

When i was younger i used to have a lot of problems with my ears and such so my mom took me to a chiropractor/acupuncturist. The reason your ear is being blocked is obviously because there is fluid inside your ear drum (basically the same stuff as when your nose gets congested) so what i do is start taking mucinex to loosen the shit up and then take either your middle finger or index finger and place it behind your ear... you'll find a hole of sorts located between your jaw bone and im guessing your skull.. push in that little crevice with a medium amount of pressure and just shake it around... if the shit in your ear is loosened up enough you should feel it draining down the back of your throat... I know it sounds gross and ridiculous but it works, ive done many times. If it doesnt clear up then your gonna have to get an antibiotic.

OH! and continue doing that acupressure technique behind your ear for about 3-4 minutes at a time, take like a half hour break then do it again.
Member #48 of the Weezer Fan club

Gear.
Epiphone LP Classic Quilt Top (w/ SD SH-4 in bridge)
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Dean Markley Blue Steel Strings (light)
Last edited by STERIOGRAM134 at Sep 14, 2008,
Sounds like blocked sinuses. Try holding your nose closed and trying to blow through it hard. Should them out a bit. It isn't really a cure and if you do it and nothing is happening for a few seconds you gotta stop. It should let you know what's going on. It's nothing serious anyway.
This is ridiculous, go to a God damn doctor! People, stop asking the pit for medical-related problems!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
You guys seriuosly think i PREFER the pit over a doctor? I just don't have the option of seeing one now or in the near future.

Thanks for the serious replies on this, i had a little more today but not as much as before, i'm hoping this will just be a quick 2-3 day thing that will clear up.

And however posted mario and the "breath through your ears" made me lol.
Get something to soften earwax buildup. It sounds like your ears don't clear of wax very well.
Quote by el-ECTRO
making threads like this is against the rules now..

Don't post in them then

Oh wait.....
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

It's probably your sinuses.. I had that a few months ago and it lasted quite a while. All you can do really is keep blowing your nose and try steaming your face with menthol crystals. Don't be scared if you get all this disgusting bright orange stuff coming out your nose.. that's good.
first symptom of aids

sorry
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!