anybody else listen to a very wide variety of music? my friends think its odd that i can wake up listening to dashboard confessional then by the end of the day i'm listening to all shall perish. but then again their assholes that think music sucks if it has clean vocals in it so what do they know

-don kappyton
I listen to trance and harcore dance/rave music (whatever you want to call it) and alternative rock and a bit of emo. That's kinda weird variety..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.

I listen to almost everything. Frank Sinatra, Ice Cube, Nile. Don't get the Rihanna/50 Cent shizzle near me though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I listen to most genres, not because I like the genre (although prog rock / metal are my favs) but because that particular song, is good, doesnt matter who the artist is or genre it is.

I listen to metal, jazz, classical, dance, rap etc

but NOT RnB, Emo and MOST mainstream pop, I havent found an songs that I actually like on radio 1 etc yet.

(but yeah this thead has been done a few times)

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
i'm a closed minded ass who only listens to metal, there i said it.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by Absent Mind
I listen to most genres, not because I like the genre (although prog rock / metal are my favs) but because that particular song, is good, doesnt matter who the artist is or genre it is.

I listen to metal, jazz, classical, dance, rap etc

but NOT RnB, Emo and MOST mainstream pop, I havent found an songs that I actually like on radio 1 etc yet.

(but yeah this thead has been done a few times)

pretty much.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I listen to every thing from Anaal Nathrakh to Power Quest/Machinae Supremacy, yea i guess it's wide
Quote by don kappyton
anybody else listen to a very wide variety of music? my friends think its odd that i can wake up listening to dashboard confessional then by the end of the day i'm listening to all shall perish. but then again their assholes that think music sucks if it has clean vocals in it so what do they know

-don kappyton

So starting the day listening to a type of rock music and ending the day listening to a different type of rock music is listening to a wide range of music?
Quote by GiantRaven
So starting the day listening to a type of rock music and ending the day listening to a different type of rock music is listening to a wide range of music?

yes
Shut up all of you, I listen to classical goat-inspired sludge metal blues with a hint of jazz fusion.
I'm listening to DJ Shadow at the moment. That's a wide variety of genres in itself.
plenty of people have wider musical tastes than you. plenty of people don't.
from daylight...
...into darkness