slipknot n joey jordison!

Wha, slipknots not metal and joey's the drummer? whatever
*joke.. u get it, right?*

I'd go for Kalmah and Alexi Laiho.
Quote by Eladamri
I'd say it's so subjective that this is a pointless thread.

Leave now please.

hehe. plus we get these threads every couple of days
KK Downing and Glen are dangerous.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
My fav is Sonata Arctica, but Id say the best all around metal band is Dream Theater, hands down. now the best guitarrist... id go for Yngwie Malmsteen or Kiko Laurelio
Current Gear:

Electric Guitar: Ibanez RG T1
Acoustic Guitar: Dean CSCM
Soundbox: Line 6 POD X3 LIVE
Amp: Ibanez 15W Tone Blaster
Quote by Dutch Kike
My fav is Sonata Arctica, but Id say the best all around metal band is Dream Theater, hands down. now the best guitarrist... id go for Yngwie Malmsteen or Kiko Laurelio

Malmsteen? lol. Talk about one-dimensional.
Nueroma are the best band, Insideac is the best guitarist.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
retarded thread, there is no single BEST band or guitarist in metal. For the purposes of this thread i'm going to say: Avenged Sevenfold and Sysnter Gates. such incredible technicality - yet so ****ing brutal.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Band: Metallica, Iron Maiden.

Guitarist: John Petrucci, Buckethead (since Satch/Gilbert aren't really metal oriented).