if you mean the horns, it was ronnie james dio from dio and black sabbath fame.....and rainbow
Rig:
'91 Eric Clapton strat w/ MT-2 preamp and piezo bridge system

Lotus '62 Strat replica
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Pearly Gates Pups
Epiphone Sheraton STOCK
Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333

Epiphone EJ-200CE

Traynor YCV40T
Traynor HEAD
i think he means pentagram
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by bizkitday4eva
if you mean the horns, it was ronnie james dio from dio and black sabbath fame.....and rainbow

i mean like the star
I was under the impression it was Gene Simmons. I heard a story on tv that he wanted to wave to the audiance but didn't want to drop his pick... so he made his hand into that shape .. the audiance reacted by doing the same, 'making the devil horns'.

EDIT: Woops... Yeah I don't know the answer to your question.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
It was dio he said his grandmother did that or something and he did it on stage
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
oh well anyways i was wrong about the horns that was john lennon lol... i looked it up. However im not sure about the first band to use the pentagram.
shut up u fools..

he means pentagram and that was Venom...black metal was first started and named after their album "Black Metal" they were a first to take a a darker approach to metal.
[img]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3096/asilaydyingsig5ey.png[/img]
You are all idiots! Every one of you! Please film yourself committing mass suicide, and have the tape sent to your parents!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Dio
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.