I have drawn a mansion with many windows and doors and things, my goal is to incorporate themes and symbols from the book and draw them in the big open windows I have made on the mansion. So far i have two archways opposite the front door each with a tiny egg drawn in them to represent east and west egg, in the background of the east egg arch i have colored it green to represent the green light, still not sure what i should color the other archway. any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated.
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
draw some easter eggs and bunnys
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
You should check the lighting in the mansion, I'd say make it look like every light is turned off except one just like Gatsby had it when he was looking at Daisy across the lake.
i've heard the movie is nothing like the book axendancy. I've also drawn the eyes of TJ eckleberg in two big windows on either side of the front of the house. and in the middle a broken heart with a $ sign in it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Car? Alcohol somewhere. Wolfshiem's nose?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Draw someone throwing around shirts in a window. Remember that shirt scene?!

Seen it in the film? It's hilariously fail.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

yeah that chick was bonkers
Quote by C.C. Deville
I have drawn a mansion with many windows and doors and things, my goal is to incorporate themes and symbols from the book and draw them in the big open windows I have made on the mansion. So far i have two archways opposite the front door each with a tiny egg drawn in them to represent east and west egg, in the background of the east egg arch i have colored it green to represent the green light, still not sure what i should color the other archway. any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated.

What about nice weather to depict the area of the house when things are prosperous and a darker shade to tipify the corruption element of it all?
Terms and Conditions apply.
My friend used this quote in this exact context and a picture of some guy that isn't from the book and made a 95

"they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness"
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

Haha....it's maybe my favourite book ever, but that shirt scene is hard not to laugh at. Daisy Buchanan, you so cray-zee.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.