I am getting an ESP MH-1000 soon. Rite now I hav a Roalnd cube 15...so....

Basically wt i need is a good metal amp for around $1000.

I was going to get the Peavey 6505 GH bt then i wuld need a cab and thats 2 much money. And I heard the combo is shit.

So please tell me some good metal amps for around $1000? And it has 2 be able to play gigs. Not big gigs but enuf watts 4 it.

thx in advance.

Remeber budget = $1000...but I sed "around" cuz I culd prob bump it up a bit.
im an idiot wen it comes to this stuff. jus that on another thread sum1 sed it wasnt worth it. and that the guitar head is only good not the combo...bt if im wrong and it is gd then tell me.
5150 combo and a Maxon OD-808 - about $800
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Try the combo out yourself, then you shall have the knowledge

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Flariduh

I was going to get the Peavey 6505 GH bt then i wuld need a cab and thats 2 much money. And I heard the combo is shit.

I can say for certain the 6505 combo is anything but shit. This amp is killer! I was lucky enough to find one in mint condition used for $700. I'm playing the 6505 with an ESP LTD EC-1000 and it sounds great. I love playing metal and this amp fits the bill perfectly, especially with the EMG active pickups. The best thing you can do is just head up to your local guitar shop and try out different amps and see what works for you. From there look in the classifieds, craigs list, etc. and see if you can get the gear used. Best of luck bro.
+1 to all the suggestions above.

BTW, TS your grammar/spelling is appalling.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by acdcrocks0323
^Yeah. Your F-30 pwns my V16 pretty much and that Greenback and MASS are both things I really want.

Check your for sale thread. I am interested in the Fuzz.

Thanks for the compliment. It really is a nice rig for the price. I sold the V30 that is comes with stock so the greenback was pretty much free.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Get the combo, do you need a half stack? Really? I say find a 5150 off craigslist. Be patient one will show up. They always do, especially around xmass... Edit: Kevin and acdcrocks are right too...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.

"RAWR!!! MAKE IT THUNDER!!!!!!"

But, seriously, look into Mesa/ENGL.

Mesa for versatility. ENGL for lots of gain.
The F-50 would be the epitome of versatility, in terms of Mesas.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I dislike the combo as well. Sounded way tinny and such. Maybe new speakers would change the amp completley, but I still hated it stock.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by Chrisiphone
Try the combo out yourself, then you shall have the knowledge

And Knowledge is power

sorry had to do it
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112