I know these guitars are BOTH GOOD, but was wondering if anyone compares better to the other and what not. Opinions would be appreciated.
Not sure about the Art & Lutherie, but the Entourage is pretty darn good. Great for fingerpicking, gentle strumming, etc. One thing is the AL is a cutaway and I'd say at this price range, skip the electronics. in my humble opinion, get more guitar for the buck
Quote by brasuca6
Not sure about the Art & Lutherie, but the Entourage is pretty darn good. Great for fingerpicking, gentle strumming, etc. One thing is the AL is a cutaway and I'd say at this price range, skip the electronics. in my humble opinion, get more guitar for the buck

Okay Thanks.
Quote by brasuca6

I have an A&L. Trust me, both the guitar and the electronics are superb. Both are equally good. I own both an A&L and a Seagull.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.