hi so i joined an vale tudo/MMA (mixed martial arts, ufc fighting) club at my university and went to the first practice yesterday. i had an awesome time but got really hurt doing so which at the time didn't matter to me. so yesterday when i got home i started noticing that i was having difficulty moving around and was really sore so i took a hot shower and lay down for a bit but carried on the rest of my day, albeit with a little ocmplaining about how sore i was tied in.

today i woke up and could not get out of bed no matter how hard i tried. eventually i had to slowly position myself so i could roll out and get up to go to the bathroom (necessity is the mother of invention). it took me 40 minutes to do that and i am in incredible pain at the moment. luckly my day is filled with reading text books so i can take it easy all day long or i'd be in serious trouble

so has this ever happened to anyone else, where you work out really hard one day and then the next are basically paralyzed?
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Last edited by Drmckool at Sep 14, 2008,
I can't spell exercise either. (that was done by spellcheck).

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by landerson
excersize

It's official: exercise is the hardest word to spell, ever.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

it really is
I shot JR

Quote by Xiaoxi

agreed. i can't tell you how many times i failed the 3rd grade trying to spell that word.
yeah, it happens. just stretch and tough it out in a couple of days you'll be back to normal.
not as bad as you but after a full days airsoft my thighs refuse to work for a few days after.

PSN ID: ArranP
yeah baseball practice is a bitch in high school. it gets easier until theres no soreness at all
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 81TW/89
Fender 60th Anniversary Strat with Gibson P/Us
Line 6 Spider III half stack
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP50
it's normal, will take about a week to get over it, just deal with it

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
i wrestle for my highschool. i wrestled this one kid who was a 2 time state champ. after i got my ass kicked by him, i stood up, and i fell. my back hurt so bad and my left leg was numb. i found out that my broke my back. i fractured a bone in my ****in back. it was not fun at all. lol try that one man!~

exercise, exercise, exercise..... is that how u spell it lol???
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Quote by KillerNapkin

exercise, exercise, exercise..... is that how u spell it lol???

clap clap clap

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

really? what about antidisestablishmentarianism?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
really? what about antidisestablishmentarianism?

No, because it's just a few easy to spell words combined into one.

With exercise, it's like...

"wait is there a c after the x?"

"size, cise, cice, scize, cize?"

"WTF!!"

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Sep 14, 2008,
exercise is not hard to spell. antidisestablishmentarianism is just hard to pronounce.
And yes soreness occurs. No, paralysis shouldn't be one of the side effects... but maybe you're so out of it that it aches so much.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Deal with it.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Well, massage, but if thats not pratical, hot bath, lie down, its going to hurt for a while, but when you can do the exercises without pain then your getting stronger/healthier, but until then dont go too rough

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Is it like an ugly sore, like an actual injury sore? Usually you can tell if your actually hurt, or if its a good muscle sore. If its an injury sore, you should see a doctor. If its muscle sore all you can do is give it time, also consume alot of protein.
Quote by Callicut
Is it like an ugly sore, like an actual injury sore? Usually you can tell if your actually hurt, or if its a good muscle sore. If its an injury sore, you should see a doctor. If its muscle sore all you can do is give it time, also consume alot of protein.

it's a mix of both
I shot JR

I'm not kidding, use a certain topical product you can pick up at your local Walgreens. It rhymes with "spicy" and "cot"...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
the soreness is from your muscles that are not regularly used, if you continue exercising, eventually you will not be sore.
Well, in all seriousness...

Put icy hot on it.

Also, don't baby your muscles. Try your best to stretch regularly and function as you would normally, otherwise it will only get worse.