alright, we all know who they are. Those annoying little twelve-year-old brats on xbox live who apparently just learned how to curse yesterday. If you steal their kill or maybe bump them off the side of the road, your ears are filled with so much garbage that they don't even make sense anymore. these people are causing me to leave my headset on my shelf and blasting music so i dont have to listen do them speak. am i the only one who's sick of these kids?
I'm not tired of this because I don't play xbox.

I just hate 12 year olds. Sad but true. Yes, I know how much most of UG loves to rape their little 12-year-old buns, but I just don't see the thrill in it.
i'm even sicker of the 40 year olds who call you 'little kid' and tell you that you are too young to be playing call of duty 4. i would point out all the things wrong with that statement but i hope you guys can figure it out on your own.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
yes i realize that but still i miss the good ol days where we spoke to one another about where the enemies were or where to flank em or stuff like that
Quote by sashki
I'm not tired of this because I don't play xbox.

I just hate 12 year olds. Sad but true. Yes, I know how much most of UG loves to rape their little 12-year-old buns, but I just don't see the thrill in it.

Im your dream, mind astray.....

12 year old on Halo 3 annoy the hell out of me too.
Quote by gatech54
i'm even sicker of the 40 year olds who call you 'little kid' and tell you that you are too young to be playing call of duty 4. i would point out all the things wrong with that statement but i hope you guys can figure it out on your own.

What's wrong with a 40 year old playing video games?
It's annoying on Metal Gear Online when they're all arguing and replying to everything with: 'Fuck you, nigger'. This is only for the Americans though, I have heard any Brits on microphone.
NOPE.
Well, I don't have to put up with it, but I do have to put up with you making a whiney thread about it, which gives me the impression that they've won.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
this is annoying as balls, i agree. I play CoD4 and im 16, and i hear both 40 year olds with crying babies in the background, and 10 year old girl-sounding kids. its annoying as balls, but kinda funny if you **** with them

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
I have identified your problem:

Using Xbox live.

Grown ups use PCs for online gaming

Quote by frankv
Why wouldn't there be annoying 12-year-olds playing online PC games with headsets?

Their moms won't let them have a gaming PC