I use a microfiber cloth I have lying around on mine, but I don't think you really need to use anything special. Just don't use something that'll rip apart or leave more crap on your screen (tissue paper).
any soft towel will work. Try a sunglasses cleaning cloth/case (the cloth cases) or a guitar cleaning cloth, if it doesnt have dangerous polish chemicals on it. I prefer a towel that doesnt "shed lint" so thers no cleaning the screen after cleaning it - that means i dont use a tissue or something like that.

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
On a laptop screen, I wouldn't use anything other than a microfiber cloth... seriously.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
tissue paper works well, if you have any of that cloth that is for cleaning off cds you could probably get away with that. A really soft, clean, cotton shirt would also work. I'm sure you could invest in special cleaning wares if you wanted to, just look around online.
tissue paper works well

nah, tissue paper is terrible. It just sheds tons of particles that just get everywhere.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"