So I recently started getting into some of the down tuned Sabbath stuff from their later albums and I only own two of their albums which are Paranoid and Greatest Hits 1970-78. So I don't really know any of their songs outside of those two albums with the exception of Into The Void. So does anyone know some really good songs of theirs that utilize the C# tuning?
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
psycho man. This is a rare track. It is a bonus track on reunion I believe
Anything from the Ozzy era will have 1 1/2 step down tuning, but try looking into the Tony Martin era, Iommi's guitar is more mature and has more felling then Ozzy and Dio, but that's my opinion.
Quote by Smitty370
Anything from the Ozzy era will have 1 1/2 step down tuning, but try looking into the Tony Martin era, Iommi's guitar is more mature and has more felling then Ozzy and Dio, but that's my opinion.

Nah, not everything. The first two albums are in standard tuning.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa