Page 1 of 2
was thinkin about making this thread for a while, seeing how theres tons of people biatching about thier mates in the pit..

so yeah..

started school this monday, and everything was cool, and ive been out with my friends all through the summer, and everything was cool,. Tues to Wed was cool aswel, except one of my friends is bein a complete ***** towards me..

so i thought nothing of it, as we where making plans for friday night, after school. so i ask two of my friends whats goin on on the friday, and ther all cool with me, telling me that they would ring my home number, cept i live an hour away from them, so if i went home, id have to head back straight away..so instead i decided to stay near where we were sposed to meet..

so i walk down and one of my friends standing by the street corner, so i walk up and say hi and everything..

he sees me and hes a bit..like..WTF..and he says to me 'hi danny..err..what bus you gettin?', so i say 'im not getting one, im meetin up with you and (my other mates)'. But then he goes 'dno who your meeting up with, im waiting for my mum, then ima go to her house'...so i replied with 'err..i thought u were meeting with (other friends)..' and he says 'well..did they invite you?' so obv, i said yeh, because they did, so he just goes 'fair enough'..

so i just let that drop since i wasnt TOO bothered at that point..but then he acts like a complete ***** towards me..which meant i ended up leaving early..

the thing that i dont get though, is that he was fine 5 days before this, and ive got no idea why hes actin like this now, plus hes oin little annoying things, like buying food, sharing it, but givin me a tiny bit n sayin 'youve already had some'

and i dont know wiether all my friends hate me like this dude aswell, since they wont ay anything about it, either the rest of em are just actin cool with me, or they just cba tellin me to piss of....

well yeh..

thats my b itching session over, sorry bout grammar and sp and w/e..

post any of your experiences with hoe-friends aswel if you want..

[EDIT] forgot to add that theyv met up again today, and rung me to make a point of me knowing that they met up without me..and just basicly started bein racist and everything..

that really sucked..
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Sep 14, 2008,
I have a friend (not really) who is a dick who will make you look bad to impress other people.
he's got a girlfriend he doesn't want you to know bout.

and apart from that, i never bitch about my friends, i suck it up and walk on.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

please fix spelling errors and I will give you a real response.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Get new friends. Simple. If he's a bitch to you, don't be friends with him. None of my mates are "crappy." If they were, I wouldn't be friends with them. Therefore making no such thing as a crappy friend.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
one of my mates kept going on and on about how good she looked and drove me and another 2 friends to starve ourselves for a while.. same person still hangs round with us but ignores us for her boyfreind and spends hours eating his face

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I'm a crappy friend.

You're supposed to put yourself first, but I seem to do it at the most stupid times.
hes dating your sister...
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
You're still young. And male. Your friends are male.

Lots of young, hormonal, immature guys around each other is bound to end badly sometimes.

Just tell someone about their racism, and move on from them, they're not worth it.

I've had some mean 'friends' in the past but that's ages ago now, my friends now are awesome and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Potski
I'm a crappy friend.

You're supposed to put yourself first, but I seem to do it at the most stupid times.

Yeah same here, I'm a complete dick to everyone, but they are twats too.

I honestly don't give a shit about the people I meet in school, I'll wait until uni to meet some better people.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
You're still young. And male. Your friends are male.

Lots of young, hormonal, immature guys around each other is bound to end badly sometimes.

Just tell someone about their racism, and move on from them, they're not worth it.

I've had some mean 'friends' in the past but that's ages ago now, my friends now are awesome and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

thing is..its not all of them..its just that one dude..the others are being fine with me..
Would you friend's name be Russel, by any chance?

...... RUSSEL, WHAT THE ****!
Quote by Rengori
It's not like the mods ever get mad at you for going around fucking swear filter.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
thing is..its not all of them..its just that one dude..the others are being fine with me..

Then tell the others what an asshat he's being?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Something like this happened to me in elementary school (long time ago). Basically, I was hanging with one group of guys simply because there were few others to hang with. Eventually I was getting the hint that I didn't really fit in, so I just kinda hung out with these other two guys during the recesses, and it was a damn good decision. They were into the same kind of music and had similar interests. The other guys were a bunch of fags.

But now I've got the greatest friends in the world. We're pretty much all pot-smoking, party-animal musicians.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Then tell the others what an asshat he's being?

well..i kinda did talk to one of my friends, he basicly sad he has no idea whats up..

the convo went somthing along the lines of:

me: tom was being a prick towards me last night, thats why i left early

him:lol......................oh dear..

me: you know whats up with him?

him: no

/end of convo

then a couple of hours later i find out they met up again, didnt tell me they where going to..and rung me to take the piss.....
Quote by Archaon

But now I've got the greatest friends in the world. We're pretty much all pot-smoking, party-animal musicians.

thats exactly what me and my friends are lke..this twat has only been acting like this for like...3-4 days..
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
thats exactly what me and my friends are lke..this twat has only been acting like this for like...3-4 days..

Try talking to this guy face to face and see what's up.
yea i have friends like that, they smile to your face and plot behind your back.... always sayin yea we should hang out more, oh sorry i couldnt come out i had work... which is bullshit cuz i keep hearing how they goin out almost everynight without me....

altho i guess it doesnt help that im bipolar and not taking my meds so i get paranoid easily... ah well, least i have alcohol

EDIT: you know what also helps? sneaking up to the one who started it all and threaten him at knife point, he'll sing a different tune then.....
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

Last edited by Zorro.AJ at Sep 14, 2008,
not really a friend, but a guy who just stands there while im in a group of people. im not trying to brag, but i think he has a man crush on me and one of my other friends. before i knew the guy, hed blare his shitty rap (not good stuff like immortal technique or jedi mind tricks, but crap like bow wow franchize boys). now he walks up, says "yes marco(me), yes dan(other friend he has mancrush on)" and plays crappier music like escape the fate and the ENTIRE st anger album. weve told him on numerous occasions to just leave and hang out with other people.

he even started playing guitar because of guitar hero and rockband. he admitted to it for a good week but denies it ever happened
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Some friends just act like your friends just so they can use you for stuff. Ive had "friends" act like their my friend just because I have a car so they wouldnt have to walk. You have to be careful who you trust cause anyone can turn on you at anytime....
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I've always found that my friends start being dicks when I start being a dick.

I can't help it, I'm an asshole to everyone, but its not like its serious.

Ah well.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Some friends just act like your friends just so they can use you for stuff. Ive had "friends" act like their my friend just because I have a car so they wouldnt have to walk. You have to be careful who you trust cause anyone can turn on you at anytime....

well..the only thing i can think of is that (cus im pretty much skint atm..) i keep 'leeching' off them whenever we go out..plus i havnt chipped in for the pot for a while...

might be a bit shallow, but im gettin an ounce in a couple of months..and i guess thats when there gna start bein my bffl again...

I have a really difficult time trusting people, so I'm always on my guard when it comes to anyone acting off with me. If it happens, I have absolutely no problem with telling them to fuck off and sort themselves out.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
well..the only thing i can think of is that (cus im pretty much skint atm..) i keep 'leeching' off them whenever we go out..plus i havnt chipped in for the pot for a while...

might be a bit shallow, but im gettin an ounce in a couple of months..and i guess thats when there gna start bein my bffl again...

That may be your problem, bro.

Usually around here we all chip in with a bit of our own stash to any communal sessions. If someone doesn't have any then we gladly cover them, but if it's a repetitive thing and they NEVER pitch and just constantly leech, then it's going to start getting personal. They may not be inviting you out for that reason.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

That makes sense, everyone hates a sponge. I know I've been in situations where it was like "should we call *person*?" "no he doesn't pay for anything" "yeah I hate worthless sponge assholes" "fuck sponges"...

Lesson: never become the sponge
Its happened to me before too :/.

I moved on now though and got some decent friends. Shame ones at school now and the other works full time :|
Quote by GerGuam
That makes sense, everyone hates a sponge. I know I've been in situations where it was like "should we call *person*?" "no he doesn't pay for anything" "yeah I hate worthless sponge assholes" "fuck sponges"...

Lesson: never become the sponge

hmm...that is true...its just that im usually loaded, and that im generous n evrything..its just that my mums going through a bad patch cus shes a self emloyed lawyer, but buisiness is really bad atm cus of price inflation and evrything..

but yeahh, i gues sit does make sence, but theres still no reason for him being a prick at school..

hes one of those ppl that just hides behinds jokes all the time, you can never actually have a serious conversation with him..
Quote by dubstar92
please ficks spelling errors and I will give you a real response.

epic fail
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
sorry bout grammar and sp and w/e..

You clearly aren't, or you'd fix it.

Anyway, real response time:

Suck it up. TALK to him, that's the only way you're gonna find out what's going on, not bitcking about it on an internet forum.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Castlebravo
Be friends with smart people. They're usually not assholes.

hahahahha
WRONG!!!!
smart people tend to be the biggest assholes
there smart they know how to mess with your head.
Trust me i do this all the time to people of weaker intelligence, there is nothing better than the feeling you get after getting a ditzy blonde to believe that the west coast of the US is a democracy and the east coast is a republic and both of those come together and meet in congress under the watchful eye of the monarchy of George W. Bush
I really felt bad when my Polish frendz decided to go and make my Muslim frendz jealous since they r fasting...

But they said it was for teh lulz
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Page 1 of 2