Poll: Which?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which?
Strat
18 55%
Jag
15 45%
Voters: 33.
I am buying a new guitar and I can't decide between the Fender Jaguar or the Fender American Stratocaster. I play a lot of different genres. I have tried both guitars, but I still don't know.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
I am buying a new guitar and I can't decide between the Fender Jaguar or the Fender American Stratocaster. I play a lot of different genres. I have tried both guitars, but I still don't know.
go get a esp ltd ec 700
W. the jag ppl will be like..cool, w. the strat ppl will be like "hey nice guitar i have one in black sitting in the corner of my room" (talking about a squeir)
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Schecter c-1 FR prototype (for sale)
Squier strat

VOTE FOR MY BAND TO PLAY WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.battleofthebands/darkestbeforedawn
Quote by guitarbite.fire
W. the jag ppl will be like..cool, w. the strat ppl will be like "hey nice guitar i have one in black sitting in the corner of my room" (talking about a squeir)

^ basically what i was gonna say, Go Jag
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I have had both. Traded in the Jag.

The Jag looks pretty, sounds pretty but is SO UNRELIABLE.

The floating trem is so complex and the string saddles are prone to slipping. Also the grub screws rattle out of the saddles and are not easily replaceable.

My strat takes a beating live and in the studio and is so easy to play. I built my own highway one ordering the parts direct, I recommend S-1 switching pickups also in a strat.
Imansipate yourselfs from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds...
Quote by nowa90
go get a esp ltd ec 700

pretty sure the EC 700 doesn't exist...
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab