eat lots of soup. You have NO idea how much better you feel when you're eating soup. Don't even TRY to tell me you know what I'm talking about, because you don't. Just go get some soup, heat it up, and eat it.
i've been sick for a week but idk wtf's wrong with me =\ i've lost my voice, yesterday i puked, if i do try to talk my voice is so coarse it hurts my throat, it's not sore, it feels like my throat got punched, and yesterday i puked, but i feel perfectly fine so idk wtf's goin on :|
"Speaking of voting there's the electoral vote and the popular vote and I think in order to be popular, you gotta vote." -Eddie Vedder
If you have some really strong mints they will help with your throat and clear your nose a little.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by sashki
1) Turn off computer

That's one way, I've been taking alka seltzer as I too am sick. It's working pretty well, go buy the nighttime kind. What ever you do don't get drunk, this is a rule I seem to forget every time. The night before last I got pretty sloshed, I was at a party for my brother and figured "Getting stoned used to help me when I was sick, drinking will probably do the same." I felt plenty better at the time, but the morning after was torture...oh, and go take a hot shower, you'll feel loads better.
Quote by sashki
1) Turn off computer

was about to say that <.<

You like it
i had that once
you just gotta keep trying to fall asleep until ya do
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I get stuff lke this, probably more often than is normal, but there's very little you can do unless you're prescribed something

Would you like a hug?
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Crazy little thing called flu
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.