hey guys, i need help finding a picture

its like a red circle with black on the inside and theres a skeleton sticking up the middle finger. it had something to do with a ripper... thats the title it had when i downloaded it. then my comp re-formatted

thnx in advance

EDIT: It's like the Powell skateboarding logo here but the skeleton looks angry and hes flipping you off

and i already used google on 5 different searches, 30 pages each
well i dunno. people often find pictures like this and go "LOL!" and save them on their computer so someone may have it or just seen it a while ago. im asking for a little help
yeah ok, recruit a bunch of ug'ers to help you find a picture
how many people do you think are actually gonna spend their valuble time searching for this long lost picture for some dude they dont even know?
moral of the story
BACK UP YOUR SH*T
Quote by Big Floyd
how many people do you think are actually gonna spend their valuble time searching for this long lost picture for some dude they dont even know?
moral of the story
BACK UP YOUR SH*T

dont expect them to waste time searching for it. just wanna know if anyone's seen it or has it saved to their comp or something
Quote by Big Floyd
moral of the story
BACK UP YOUR SH*T

like its valuable time fuckin around this website ...