That was awesome.

It's all her fault.
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
Quote by sashki
My favourite short film is "Rejected" by Don Hertzfeldt. (I hope I spelt his name right)

That's just weird.

There was this awesome short I saw ages ago, and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. Damn that's gonna get on my tits.

This robot alien that lives a horrible life makes this invention that allows everyone to see in colour, and everything looks happy, then he becomes a bastard.

Anyone know it?
Last edited by filthandfury at Sep 14, 2008,
Quote by filthandfury
That's just weird.

There was this awesome short I saw ages ago, and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. Damn that's gonna get on my tits.

This robot that lives a horrible life makes this invention that allows everyone to see in colour, and everything looks happy, then he becomes a bastard.

Anyone know it?

MORE.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
MORE.

Amazing film. It won an Oscar if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: And I just got around to watching that film. I almost gave up on it but I didn't and I think it was an excellent short film. I need to start watching more of those films.
Last edited by ohhey9040 at Sep 15, 2008,
Quote by sashki
My favourite short film is "Rejected" by Don Hertzfeldt. (I hope I spelt his name right)

This. I've watched it pretty much every month for around three years, and I laugh my brains out every time,
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
I love Try by Jonas Akerlund (sp?). I think it's on YouTube.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.