I saw them tonight with FBTMOF. They were amazing. The guitarist really uses alot of interesting effects. Pretty epic.
It's just whatever, most of the time.

Gear:

PRS SE Custom
Ibanez RG7321 7-string
Custom Built All-parts Strat
Boss ME-50
Morley Bad Horsie
Boss PH-2
Morley Little Alligator
Boss DD-7
Peavey 6505+
No-one's talking about these guys? Really?
Anyway, anyone heard anything about new stuff coming out soon?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
...weak
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
These guys sent me a friend request on myspace.
Good stuff.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
awesome band, wish they'd put out a new cd though. love all the different sounds they have, "a balloon enters kyoto city" is an awesome track, very trippy.

funny story about them: me and a friend of mine drove down to nyc(about an eight hour drive) back in october for the sole purpose of seeing them but ended up walking halfway to the spot, stumbled across a huge guitar center(WAY bigger than the one in buffalo), and considering we were already like an hour late to the show, just went in there and walked back to times square to chill the rest of the night.
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
I hated the vox when I first started listening, but they add a certain texture, especially in Ira Lore and Arendering, IMO.

Pinkpony- That kinda sucks man. Aren't very good live from what I've seen though, so...missing them was probably for the better, haha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
The lake is bottomless isnt too bad. Pretty mellow stuff and the vocals aren't bad
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
So hey, new album due out....I dunno, late this year or mid next year, don't remember what they said. Wonder how different it'll be?
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Fucking love this band. Wish they'd release something every once in a while though.
love is love // return to dust
Just came across this band on Mediaskare's youtube channel... honestly surprised Mediaskare have a band signed that I actually really dig...

http://youtu.be/LqqJerKQSfo

Not as heavy as the early stuff, focusing on their kinda ambient(ish) hardcore sound.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Mar 6, 2012,
So keen for the new album. This has been the push I've needed to go back and relisten to their earlier stuff. Never got over how fucking good "A Balloon Enters Kyoto City" is.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Just came across this band on Mediaskare's youtube channel... honestly surprised Mediaskare have a band signed that I actually really dig...

Not as heavy as the early stuff, focusing on their kinda ambient(ish) hardcore sound.

You should check this band out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWbD0NmkNkA&ob=av2n

Another awesome mediaskare band that doesn't really fit with the others. They have sort of a Comeback Kid vibe, but a bit heavier.

As for this band, they're awesome. Listening for the first time and damn, where have they been all my life?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Last edited by synestershadows at Mar 6, 2012,
Anybody check out their new album yet? It's pretty damn good so far.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by synestershadows
Anybody check out their new album yet? It's pretty damn good so far.

It's great! I still just consider them a "softer" Dillinger, in a good way.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
I just found their entire Audiotree video. It's crazy and awesome and it makes me love them even more.

http://audiotree.tv/session/exotic-animal-petting-zoo/

Like seriously, these guys are so underrated.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by ChemicalFire

Went in expecting more of this but couldn't find anything that could hold my attention. This track is pretty cool though.
That album is one of my favorites from 2012. There's no other band like them.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
That track I posted is probably still my favourite song from this band. The first album is solid, but I never get as engrossed in it as I do that one track.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
I've known about this band since ages ago, and I try to like them so hard... but I can't. Somehow I realize that it's good music but for some reason my mind just goes 'this is boring go listen to something else'. I've put both albums onto my ipod and deleted them off of my ipod at least a dozen times. Maybe someday something will click in my brain (as often happens with me for certain bands) but until then...
Listen. I'm sorry.
Man, the new album absolute slays. I'm not a HUGE fan of that first one apart from a few choice tracks, but pretty much the entire "new" album is my jammmmm.
Richard Dean Anderson is an awesome song.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Wasn't totally sold on the first album... I should probably check out the new one... but first I'm gonna finish my first listen of the new Sabbath album.

Quote by DisarmGoliath