I'm filling out applications for jobs right now to either get a second job or a new one. I've been working since I was 13 and am 21 now but for some reason I always get stumped on the 'Reason for leaving' on your employment history. I always use school or employment advance[new job] but I need some new stuff to put because I have an extensive work history.

Can anyone give me any good ideas for reason for leaving?
Quote by ameer
Aliens.

Greatest first post ever.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
FirstAccount? You realise you'll only get one?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by ameer
Aliens.

Haaaaaaaaaa

Just say something that flatters them, that you're searching for better opportunities in whatever area you're applying for. It's hard to give you any specific ideas without knowing what you're applying for, but hopefully you'll get what I'm saying..
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Just tell the truth - they like that (seriously). I wanted something different, a complete change that would keep me more motivated - more challenged, more responsibility etc. All employers understand organic growth. They won't question it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Tell them you were bored of the job, wanted a fresher challenge, didn't want to work with Mexicans on minimum wage, etc.

(sorry to all Mexicans)
Write: "I have a bad habit of having sex with my boss wives, all the time, so, works become too awkward"
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I need one more reason I have work and change in work I don't know what to put. I'm turning in the application in a few minutes.
Tell them you got in one little fight and your mom got scared so she made you go live with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air. Or you went temporarily insane. Y'know, whichever.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by FirstAccount
I need one more reason I have work and change in work I don't know what to put. I'm turning in the application in a few minutes.

sexual harassment
How about simply wanting to further your career prospects?
Terms and Conditions apply.
tell them that you left your old job specifically for this one. They would feel like an ass if they turned you down
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Haggard13
tell them that you left your old job specifically for this one. They would feel like an ass if they turned you down

hahahaha thats actually a really good idea