would a small, long scratch and a dented wheel well cost $860 dollars to repair? seems a little ridiculous, the girl who car i hit (apparently) just got a quote on it
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
helllooo
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
i really doubt it would

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Depending on where you go, the price can vary a lot. If you go to a dealership, they'll charge you up the ass. That does seem a little bit high, though.

EDIT: Actually, if it's just a surface scratch, it should come off by buffing it out, but if it's deeper, it's more difficult and more costly. If you had pictures, it would be a lot easier to tell how much it should cost.
Last edited by ToxicConfusion at Sep 14, 2008,
no, it definitely shouldnt. scratches are easy to fix (in some cases you can just buff it out), and it depends for the wheel, but that total should be more of around $300 max
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist