Hey guys I'm needing some help on deciding which guitar I should buy. I'm not wanting to spend anymore than $450 (preferably under $400) and I want it to be wammy bar compatible and would like to have more frets than the usual 21. If it doesn't have more than 21 frets then that's fine, it's just a preference. Also, I would like a pretty high quality sounding guitar. Thanks.
A green one, brand an price are insignificant really as they're all pretty much the same, just make sure its green.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Quote by AWPtic
how super cool looking guitar. have u personally played it b4?

id gurantee thats at least 1000
get a made in mexico fender strat in HSS
theyre $399 and come in lots of colors
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
personally I think your best bet is gonna be an ibanez or a jackson. They really got the market in the palm of their hand for that price range of a guitar.
hmm... ok. that's for the post. i'm gonna have to look more into them later tonight. thanks for the posts though guys, and if u have anymore guitars that u think are compatible to what i'm looking for then please post them. Thanks A Bunch.
Schecter Lady Luck. Even if you don't like the looks, I guarantee it plays better than anything you can find for $450. Unless you prefer single coils. In that case go for the SSS MIM Strat.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Wow what a crappy budget...

And with crappy budgets come with CRAPPY GUITARS!!! lol something tells me your new to the whole thing so I suggest a Peavey raptor. its aboot two hundered bucks... Good tone with a whammy bar. And they're great when you wanna do a big finale with fireworks strap to your guitar!!!! lmao (From Expirience!)
From a guy named Mike
Originally posted by justinhawkins

id knock boots with paris any day, but i bet robert plant has a better-sounding orgasm
Quote by King85
A green one, brand an price are insignificant really as they're all pretty much the same, just make sure its green.

Dude Green is such an awesome guitar color... Along with White, Cream, and Black!
From a guy named Mike
Originally posted by justinhawkins

id knock boots with paris any day, but i bet robert plant has a better-sounding orgasm
Quote by .N30C0N.
Wow what a crappy budget...

And with crappy budgets come with CRAPPY GUITARS!!! lol something tells me your new to the whole thing so I suggest a Peavey raptor. its aboot two hundered bucks... Good tone with a whammy bar. And they're great when you wanna do a big finale with fireworks strap to your guitar!!!! lmao (From Expirience!)

I've been playing for about 6 years... So, I wouldn't exactly call myself new. I'm just not filthy rich like some people are that'll go buy a Gibson Les Paul just for the hell of it.
I would go with a Ibanez S320, 500usd, great whammy bar, and a solid mahogany body. Its contoured so it fits nicely when your holding it. The only thing bad would be the pups which you should replace.
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
What style do you play? I haven't seen you say it yet, and that's quite important.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Not sure what style you play.

From most things I've read around here, decent guitars for $400 would be:

- MIM Fender Strat HSS
- Epiphone G400 ?
- some Ibanez around that price point

There's people here that a lot more than me though so watch for that. Maybe a used guitar would be good in that price range?
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer