Definitely Damaged.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My War.

Though I've only heard that and Damaged.

I prefer My War.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Just get First Four Years
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
If you like the Ramones, get the stuff before damaged. If you like the Melvins, get the stuff after damaged.
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
If you like the Ramones, get the stuff before damaged. If you like the Melvins, get the stuff after damaged.

Kind of limited for before. What, Nervous Breakdown and Jealous Again? About 9 tracks pre-Damaged haha. Not to bash them, I like that stuff, but damaged is a great album, I'm with everyone that listed that.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Damaged is awesome, and so is The Process of Weeding Out.

Live in '84 is also very good.
First Four Years and Everything Went Black
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
First Four Years

You will get a little bit of everything in that one.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
am i the only one that doesnt think damaged is their best??? the guitars and drums cant hold a beat on that album, that said there were some pretty good songs on that one. but My War and Slip it In are so much better because bill stevenson is such a badass drummer and Gregg Ginn got a lot better. Check out the Keith Morris years too, Nervous Breakdown EP is amazing. I love Morris's voice. get the first four years, that should give you a good introduction to black flag.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Fuzzbox91
am i the only one that doesnt think damaged is their best??? the guitars and drums cant hold a beat on that album, that said there were some pretty good songs on that one. but My War and Slip it In are so much better because bill stevenson is such a badass drummer and Gregg Ginn got a lot better. Check out the Keith Morris years too, Nervous Breakdown EP is amazing. I love Morris's voice. get the first four years, that should give you a good introduction to black flag.
My War is my favorite Black Flag release. But Damaged is the best place to finish.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Get Damaged and First Four Years
After that, try My War, Slip It In, and The Process of Weeding Out. I know a lot of people that hate them, but they're worth a listen.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by HiImKindaNewAnd
Get Damaged and First Four Years
After that, try My War, Slip It In, and The Process of Weeding Out. I know a lot of people that hate them, but they're worth a listen.

I like 'em

In fact, Black Flag is slowly becoming my favorite band, the consistency of songwriting from those guys (especially Ginn) is truly amazing.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
First Four Years, Everything Went Black, Live in '84, Damaged, Process of Weeding Out.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
i prefer first four years to damaged. Nervous Breakdown and Depression are my favorite songs. i think keith was a better singer with henry, but henry embodied punk.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
ur so cool rockhard182

Quote by Phill-Rock
There's always a time and a place for domestic violence.

Quote by recklessnick
i diy all my orgasms.
DIY PONX FTW!
Quote by pinheadslts75
The First Four Years
Damaged
My War

You can get all the other stuff after that.

Like Everything Went Black

and the 1982 Demos

Which is REALLY good.
Damaged, Damaged, Damaged.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Damaged and The First Four Years are probably the best suggestions.

I really like Loose Nut too.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Aren't those basically the same?

F*ck, just noticed that, Well the tracks that aren't the same are pretty good.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Ha. I just showed Damaged to a friend of mine. He listened for a minute, looked at me and then just goes, "These guys are awful! They can't even keep time!"
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
it's true. everybody is always too busy sucking Black Flag's cock to realise that Tiger Army is the greatest punk band ever.
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
everybody is always too busy sucking Tiger Army's cock to realize that they are far less than decent.

agreed. And Black Flag is 1000 times better than Tiger Army.
Quote by charliezard!
agreed. And Black Flag is 1000 times better than Tiger Army.

hahaha nice

I didn't notice it at first, so I read his original post and was like... "ah, makes sense now"

Edit: but yeah Black Flag is ****ing way better than Tiger Army...

I mean come on...