I tried changing the tuning but it still sounded the same. I can't hammeron/pulloff between those 2 frets. Anyone know the problem?
Look at the frets, and see if anything wrongs with them.

And maybe change your strings, see if anything happens.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
my guess is unlevel frets. Can't do too much about that yourself, need to take it in
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
check the intonation and everything these guys have said
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
if your strings are more than 4 months old then they desperately need to be changed. Its good to replace them every 2.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Okay if it's just on that fret it's either the string, the fret has a dent in it, or your action on it is too low, the same thing happened to me on my 20/21 frets on my high e, i just raised my bridge a tad on that side and the problem vanished
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
I have a friend who had this problem before, his fret was was kind of unlevel, it was farther down toward the low e, and as it went down to the high e, it came up out of the fret board just enough to mess up the intonation, but not enough to be visibly evident.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.