could anyone give me the name of the song that they play a couple of times in the film, The Departed.

It's some sort of Irish music with a bit of screaming, like Irish flok metal lol.

I'd apreciate it if anyone could give me the name of the artist and song.
Quote by sashki
I can't help you find it, but whatever you do, don't look for it here.
Seriously.

For your own good.

seriously threadstarter don't look.
it's for your own good
are you ****ing serious?

im shipping up to boston by dropkick murphys.

now go punish yourself for not knowing that song.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by sashki
I can't help you find it, but whatever you do, don't look for it here.
Seriously.

For your own good.

sorry i didnt see you posted this, but i was angry. how can TS not know that song?
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

Quote by sashki
Like this

"No, I don't know this song"

GOD DAMMIT!!! nah its ok. i live in MA and the murphys are huge here, boston being their hometown. so everyone around here knows em.
Quote by monkeysintheday

Quote by stef123

Quote by rageagainst64
sorry i didnt see you posted this, but i was angry. how can TS not know that song?

Thats a pathetic thing to be annoyed by
Quote by GiantRaven
Thats a pathetic thing to be annoyed by

YOUR a pathetic thing to be annoyed by!!

no, im sorry, that was a ridiculous accusation.
Quote by monkeysintheday

Quote by stef123