so i have a half stack and at the moment im building a custom cab, i was thinking of making a full stack when im finish with the other cab ,but my head only has one speaker out, is there any way to hook it up?
Yes, easy peasy ! all you need to do is make a custom cable, or do some werid wiring in one of the cabs. Im not quite sure what exactly to do, though it would be very simple
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158
its a crate gt1200h

my cab (crate with celestions) does have an out jack, can that be used to daisy chain it to the other one?
you don't have to run two cables from your amp head in order to run 2 cabs. plus, that would mean you need to run 2 4ohm cabs anyway.

the out jack on the cab is a parallel out jack that can be used to link to another cab.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
one more question sorry, do i have worry about impeandace? both cabs are wired at 4ohms to match the head..
yes, you still have to worry about impedance. Your head will have a minimum ohm rating, I think it's 120W @ 4ohm for that SS Crate. You don't want to go below that impedance rating, or you can fry your amp. If you run 2x 4ohm cabs in parallel, that's a resulting impedance load of 2ohm, which do you don't want to do.

Ideally, you would wire up your cabs to each have 8ohm, and then you could daisy chain them in parallel for 4ohm total impedance.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids