Ok so Im trying to earn some extra income by giving guitar lessons to some of the locals. My problem is that I'm having a hard time making up a good advertisement.
Heres what I have so far.

Guitar Lessons

Ever wanted to play guitar? Maybe you started to learn and you just want to improve on your skills.

From beginner to intermediate levels and all different styles of playing come to Adam Lance for

Any suggestions on what to write/do next?
Sexual pleasures!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
learning how to playing teh br00talz.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Guitar Lessons

Ever wanted to play guitar? Maybe you started to learn and you just want to improve on your skills.

From beginner to intermediate levels and all different styles of playing come to Adam Lance for i have both a penis, and a vagina
only a matter of time untill you get someone asking for lessons whos actually better then you.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
If you want to make money why don't you tell your mom's friends who have little kids that you will give them "iniciation to music"

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Guitar Lessons

From beginner to intermediate levels and all different styles of playing come to Adam Lance for playing I... Cum... BL00000000D!

IT WILL B TEH BR00TALZ!
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->