Alright so i went to a party last night, and there was drinking involved.

It was me, my so called "friend", and this chick who has been flirting with me the whole night out in the back patio. We were talking and doing what ever until my friend decides he has to piss and goes into the back yard to take a leak. at this point me and the chick both stand up and kinda look at each other and started making out for about 30 seconds or so, we stop before my friend returns.

When my friend returns we decide to go inside to the kitchen and make more margaritas. When we get inside she starts to make some right, and as she is making them my friend starts making comments about the chick i just made out with, saying things like "look at that" when she would bend over to get something (she was wearing a bikini that barely covered her ass, i think they were swimming before we came over there) keep in mind she is about 3 feet away from us and can hear our entire conversation, pretending like she isnt listening and besides that, the guy was talking rather loud.

So he starts asking me wheather or not i think he can get that saying "So you think i can pull that tonight" At this point i really didnt know what to say, because if i say ya then i look like a total douche bag to the chick, and if i say no then i look like a bitch to my friend. So i just pleaded the 5th and really didnt say anything. I tell him on a good night maybe. he then says "Im not talking about a good night, im talking about tonight". He continues on telling me that he has been trying all night and what not.

So during this time when i really didnt say anything he says again "look at that" and points over to her. We both are silient as we are thinking the same thing. I decide to hold onto my marbles abd look over at him and i siliently shake my head no as i have more respect for women than that. When i do that he says "NO?!?!" pretty lound. i just give him a look and didnt say anything as i turned back at the chick and she pours me a glass of margarita.

Im pretty sure he knew we hooked up and was saying that infront of her on purpose just to be a dick, and possibly jealous? Idk but the night ended with me getting a number and him not talking to her again.

So pit is my friend a dick or what? Im not sure if it was the alcohol, or what ever. I mean he usally is a pretty cool dude, and when i chill with him he isnt like that. Hes usally one of those cool party dudes who have lots of stories and is just fun to party with and talk to.

tl;dr i hooked up with a chick at a party and then my friend tries to hit on her after he see me (i think) hook up with her. read the whole thing to get the entire scoop.
Last edited by the_man101 at Sep 14, 2008,
Why do you need to ask other people? You mustn't have a mind of your own.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

People shouldn't piss in back gardens in my opinion.

It's controversial, I know.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Yes, kill him.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
You sound like a paranoid douche bag. He was drunk, and if he saw you, he would've said something.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Child In Time
Why do you need to ask other people? You mustn't have a mind of your own.

No i do, it was just a topic of conversation i decided to share with the pit.

I totally think he is an ass hole for doing that, just wanted to get other peoples opionion, and bring up conversation.
Perhaps he's just that type of person. He wasn't being a dick, he just thinks he's god's gift to women.

Not that I'd know. Why ask us?

Methinks the tl;dr should be "i got off with a lass but made a side- story to disguise my 'bragging'".
hes a dick yeah...maybe jealous, maybe drunk, maybe stupid :P
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
He also wants to bone said girl and is hiding his crippling sense of failure by trying to stop you from boning her.
You should have just told him to **** off. Problem solved.
You don't look like a pervert in front of the chick and there are no hard feelings between you and your friend.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by SmarterChild
He also wants to bone said girl and is hiding his crippling sense of failure by trying to stop you from boning her.

i think that definatly describes it. It was kind of a **** block move

and to the person who said "if you cant spell alcohol, you shouldnt drink it" its called a typo... get over it
Quote by the_man101

I totally think he is an ass hole for doing that, just wanted to get other peoples opionion, and bring up conversation.

So the title you wanted, really, was "So, my friend is a dick".
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by the_man101
i think that definatly describes it. It was kind of a **** block move

So he's not a dick. You should be able to deal with competition if you're trying to get with a girl. There's no reason why he should support you in your quest to get the poon that he feels is rightfully his.
A dick in the sense that he was trying to ****-block: No.

He wasn't in the room when you traded spit so he doesn't know anything.

A dick in the sense that he has no respect for women: Yes.

If a friend a mine was 3 feet from a girl and said "Dude, look at that! you think I could hit that tonight?" I'd probably be pretty angry/have a long talk with him later.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by SmarterChild
So he's not a dick. You should be able to deal with competition if you're trying to get with a girl. There's no reason why he should support you in your quest to get the poon that he feels is rightfully his.

but at this point there really wasnt a competition, he was just doing it because he knows he striked out and is pissed at me for scoring.

Quote by Child In Time
So the title you wanted, really, was "So, my friend is a dick".

and ya that probaly would have been a better title for the thread now thinking back at it lol
Quote by the_man101

He must of pissed REALLY HARD over the plants to make you THIS angrey.

Tbh, I would of went turned to ur mate, said "Watch this!" and got on the chick right infront of him.

Thats not being harsh towards ur friend, thats pointing out YOU are in her pants. if you get me.

Me and my friends do it all the time, the sooner u show him the less hes gona be a prick about for u not telling him and him making a fool of himself.
---------------------------
Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
Korg Pitch Black, MXR Carbon Copy.
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)
Quote by stueey
He must of pissed REALLY HARD over the plants to make you THIS angrey.

Tbh, I would of went turned to ur mate, said "Watch this!" and got on the chick right infront of him.

Thats not being harsh towards ur friend, thats pointing out YOU are in her pants. if you get me.

Me and my friends do it all the time, the sooner u show him the less hes gona be a prick about for u not telling him and him making a fool of himself.

ya thinking back i should have just totally did that, im sure that would have made him shut the **** up.
Quote by the_man101
Alright so i went to a party last night, and there was drinking involved.

no you are a dick
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Sounds like a jealous drunk....dont be too harsh on him...its the alcohol that made him do it...honest!
maybe he was too drunk to know what he was saying? I haven that sometimes.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
hey we all get super-horney sometime.

if he's always like this, then thats another story
The booze was talking.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
what you should have done is in the middle o f the conversation you should have pulled out a napkin and said HEY! does this smell like chlorophorm
omg not even a big deal at all. way to blow an insignificant detail to massive proportions and make a thread about it in the pit, TS