When I used to ride the train to ny with my buddies to see a show. We played this game where one person names a band then the next person in the circle has to name the band that starts with the last letter of the band the person before you said. It is officially THE game. I just thought I'd let you guys know about that.
searchbar faggot
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by sglover34479
Wat? How can u be bored with thousands of unraped women and men out there?

and babies.

Dead babies.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by don kappyton
When I used to ride the train to ny with my buddies to see a show. We played this game where one person names a band then the next person in the circle has to name the band that starts with the last letter of the band the person before you said. It is officially THE game. I just thought I'd let you guys know about that.

Curse you TS!!!
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.