My bass has always like worked on other peoples amps and such but when i finally i bought one on my own, it doesn't work on mine, or others. I don't know what happened but it works for like 30 seconds then it gets a fuzzy, all of sudden the sound just goes away completely, any ideas?
what kind of amp did u buy, is it new or used, what kind of bass do you have, how old is it, did u get that new or used?
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Is your bass active? If so, you're battery may be dying or dead. Also, if you are using the same cable with each amp, your cable may be shot.
Might be wiring cause mine just did the same thing a few weeks ago. The jack where your patch cord goes, just open that up and check if you have two wires(Pretty sure theres two) connected. if not your wire broke or snapped so try n find that wire and just either solder it together or twist em.
xWildChildDeathRollsx
Quote by xWildChildx
Might be wiring cause mine just did the same thing a few weeks ago. The jack where your patch cord goes, just open that up and check if you have two wires(Pretty sure theres two) connected. if not your wire broke or snapped so try n find that wire and just either solder it together or twist em.

Might be this.
My guitar has this problem now.

It sucks.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by valdean
Might be this.
My guitar has this problem now.

It sucks.

Yeah this is a result of finger-tightening the bolt in the jack. Always isolate the middle part of the jack when tightening the bolt or this will happen all the time. I learned from experience. It's not terribly hard to fix, though.
Stop whining and learn your theory!

Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.