Okay, first of all, I know nothing about the electronics in guitar pedals (or for that matter any kind of electronics). I just bought an Ibanez Weeping Demon wah pedal. Everyone said if you take off the sticker on the bottom it would expose 2 trimpots which you tighten with a screwdriver and it would adjust the range of the wah. I did this but after I tightened it I couldn't see the screw (it's very tiny). I didn't think anything about it until I lifted my wah and heard a clicky noise like something was loose inside. I unscrewed the bottom to see what was loose and 3 electronic things fell out. 2 tiny silver things and a little white thing (sorry I don't know what any of this is called). Also, I don't see the trimpots at all (which are the screws I guess?) there is no screw unless one of those 2 silver things are trimpots and I broke them. Anyways, the wah plays fine but I'm worried I messed something up and I still can't adjust the range because I don't even see the screws now... Can someone please help me (or at least try)? Thanks all!
^+1

if we get pics we can tell u what they are and what went wrong
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
I tooks some pics (crappy ones cuz of the camera) but it when I try to attach them to the post it says the file size is way too big
Quote by 6DgOfInTb
^The litle white thing is the trim pot.

Which means what? The wah still works fine (I think)... And what are the 2 little silver things. There is a hole going through both of them. And do I need to get these fixed or is it no big deal?
can you hear a difference now?
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by walker-rose
can you hear a difference now?

No, it sounds the exact same. I'm guessing it's fine then? Or should I take it somewhere to get it fixed? I still can't adjust the range of the wah though because I don't even see the screws and now the trimpot is broken.
Can you show us where the screws and the trim pot were, if you know? Or where it looks like there's something missing
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

hmmm well i guess i wont be messing with mine then.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by 6DgOfInTb
Can you show us where the screws and the trim pot were, if you know? Or where it looks like there's something missing

in the top middle of the picture theres a rectangular shaped hole... theres where the 2 screws were.... as for where the trimpot broke off of i have no idea