Im looking for a new guitar. i play bass and im good at all the theory stuff but i just want a guitar thats good to write music on and goof around on it. my price range is 700$ and i play blues and rock and alternative and jazz and experimental. i was thinking about something like a hollow body, or a solid body if thatd work well
Bass:
2008 Fender MIA Precision Bass
2006 Fender MIM Jazz bass
Amp:
Fender rumble 60
Effects:
Boss bass Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Refurb

MUSE
RADIOHEAD
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERSMy inspirations
epiphone dot
epiphone sheraton
or my favorite a gretsch 5120
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
You could probably find a pretty descent Stratocaster for under 700 bucks.They sound great and are good for playing anything really.
If you got a fender fat strat(single coil in the neck & middle position humbucker in the bridge.) you could play anything. You could get one for 700 bucks most likely less for sure
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Quote by milkmanv1
If you got a fender fat strat(single coil in the neck & middle position humbucker in the bridge.) you could play anything. You could get one for 700 bucks most likely less for sure

the highway ones are around this price range. pretty good guitars

if you really want a semi hollow though, go for a epiphone dot
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^