Coen brothers did it again. I urge everyone to go see this film, it's hillarious.

" Osborne Cox? I thought you might be worried about the security... of your shit "
two and a half men.
Last edited by Cameronrobson at Sep 14, 2008,
I loved it. Brad Pitt stole the show.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman
I loved it. Brad Pitt stole the show.

Yeah, the look on his face was hillarious when George Clooney found him in the closet.
two and a half men.
I really liked this movie, although I would say for the Coen Brothers it is not as good as say, The Big Lebowski. The people I went with did not understand it at all, and thus they practically hated it, so I'm glad to see I'm not the only Coen Brothers fan here.
Quote by Metal_Militia15
I really liked this movie, although I would say for the Coen Brothers it is not as good as say, The Big Lebowski. The people I went with did not understand it at all, and thus they practically hated it, so I'm glad to see I'm not the only Coen Brothers fan here.

+1
Quote by zian615
This movie is a riot if you can stomach really dark humor. I laughed through about every scene.

Funniest Coen Brothers film since O Brother.

I didn't see what was so dark about it.
two and a half men.
Dang, I wanted to see it this weekend but I've been sick.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
I haven't seen it but I must say Brad Pitt looks like an idiot in the commercials... >.<

just my opinion.
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
Quote by Beautifulxo
I haven't seen it but I must say Brad Pitt looks like an idiot in the commercials... >.<

just my opinion.

in the movie he plays an idiot
two and a half men.
Quote by KetchupLad14
I understand there's a somewhat violent scene?

How bad is it? Because I'm very interested in seeing this movie but I am also a pussy.

SPOILERS!

Well, a drunk guy in a housecoat and underwear shoots a guy in the chest, then chases him the a hatchet and cuts his head open. It also shows George Clooney shooting Brad Pitt in the face. There's a lot of blood.

SPOILERS OVER!
two and a half men.
I thought the movie was excellent. Pitt definetely stole the show. Malkovich was awesome too though.

and its rated R
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by Metal_Militia15

Haha that's the exact same deal with my friends!
I just got back from it and I can say it was hilarious. I never heard of it beforehand and didn't know what to expect at all and it was a little slow at the beginning but it was really good.
Quote by BloodSugarMegan
Dang, I wanted to see it this weekend but I've been sick.

Well, stop it. Now.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
...Um....am I the only person on UG that absolutely hated this movie?
The CIA guy had all the best lines:

"God no. Burn the body. Get rid of it."

and

"So what do we learn from all this?"
"I-I don't know."
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Will I like it if my favorite comedy ever is The Royal Tennenbaums?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I love when George Clooney tore the chair apart, Brad Pitt was great too.
I hated that movie because Brad Pitt died. He was the best ****ing character and they killed him for no reason.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Will I like it if my favorite comedy ever is The Royal Tennenbaums?

Oh hey, I totally forgot about that movie. That was pretty good from what I remember. I want to see it again.
Quote by igotabcrich32
I thought the movie was excellent. Pitt definetely stole the show. Malkovich was awesome too though.

and its rated R

not where I live
two and a half men.
So I finally saw it yesterday, and I really liked it.

It made no ****ing sense, but I'm glad I saw it. There was like, no point to the story.

Also, the violent scenes were not nearly as bad as I expected.
its utterly pointless, in a slightly positive way. I only laughed at about 4 or 5 scenes. the ending and the security of your shit scene
I saw this last night and absolutely loved it! I think J.K. Simmons said it best when he stated it was just a big cluster-fuck.

Oh, and Pitt's character had me laughing during every scene he was in. His character was made of high-quality win.
Quote by igotabcrich32

and its rated R

14A in canada.

Really good movie. Great message, stupidity gets you killed.
Last edited by stevve at Sep 20, 2008,
Quote by Thebiz
...Um....am I the only person on UG that absolutely hated this movie?

Yes. You should be ashamed.

It was funny as hell.
Hi, how are you?