Ok we see hundreds of these threads a day, so i'll make this easy.

Tone: Reminscent of Mick Mars/Old George Lynch. Raw, powerful, punchy, lots of clarity, etc.

Budget: About $2000. Give or take a few hundred.

Needs: Reverb: IMO, reverb is the missing element to peoples tone, that is often looked over in hi gain. It either needs built in reverb, or FX loop for a holy grail or rack fx.

I dont need channel switching, I will A/B into a Fender for that.

Wattage: Anywhere from 30-100 watts. No matter, what, it's gonna be too loud for good home use. I have smaller amps for that.

So far I've looked at Soldano, i would kill for the SLO, but i'm kidding myself if I would even think of spending that much money. The avenger would be awesome, but no reverb/effects loop.

For a while I wanted orange, something about them just isint right after a while. A little dark.

Splawn Quickrod, I have heard good and bad, plus it takes like 3 months to get to your door? How can an amp take that long to build?

EVH 5150 III: I still have some hope for this one, but I fear the distortion is too 6505-esque, which is the amp I'm selling right now anyways.

Marshall JCM 800: A little harsh, no fx loop/reverb

And so on. Someone please help me here. Its been like 2 months, and I still havent tried or found the amp for me.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65

Splawn Quickrod ...
EVH 5150 III ...

Those were the first two recommendations off the top of my head. I'm sure you realise the wait time on the Splawn is down to a large queue of customers, rather than massive construction time.

Perhaps the Mako range might be worth checking out. The ENGL Blackmore could be a possiblity as well.
I really want to recommend this http://roccaforteamps.com/Levant_Gain_100.htm

But it doesn't have reverb. I'm sure Mr. Roccaforte would be willing to put it in there if you ask for it.

One of these http://www.petersamplification.com/index2.htm

would also be very nice.
Quote by dcdossett65
Ok we see hundreds of these threads a day, so i'll make this easy.

Tone: Reminscent of Mick Mars/Old George Lynch. Raw, powerful, punchy, lots of clarity, etc.

Budget: About $2000. Give or take a few hundred.

Needs: Reverb: IMO, reverb is the missing element to peoples tone, that is often looked over in hi gain. It either needs built in reverb, or FX loop for a holy grail or rack fx.

I dont need channel switching, I will A/B into a Fender for that.

Wattage: Anywhere from 30-100 watts. No matter, what, it's gonna be too loud for good home use. I have smaller amps for that.

So far I've looked at Soldano, i would kill for the SLO, but i'm kidding myself if I would even think of spending that much money. The avenger would be awesome, but no reverb/effects loop.

For a while I wanted orange, something about them just isint right after a while. A little dark.LOL, how ironic

Splawn Quickrod, I have heard good and bad, plus it takes like 3 months to get to your door? How can an amp take that long to build?

EVH 5150 III: I still have some hope for this one, but I fear the distortion is too 6505-esque, which is the amp I'm selling right now anyways.

Marshall JCM 800: A little harsh, no fx loop/reverb

And so on. Someone please help me here. Its been like 2 months, and I still havent tried or found the amp for me.

on topic, the Splawn Quickrod is the way to go
I am totally with you on the reverb and hi gain thing. But I have neither the budget nor experience to be of any further help. I just wanted to say - You're f'in A right.
^ You warm my heart!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
hmm im not sure but u could try vht listen to terry syrek he uses vht. or a marshall rack/preamp system, or engl
Gear:
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Strat
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
2x12 cab
crybaby 535q
Yamaha acoustic
zoom fire 36
boss mega distortion
The Splawns sound perfect. Maybe pick one up second hand?
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.