i've been playing for about 1.5 years -- i can play the solo from mr brownstone and the solos from i believe in a thing called love---- im trying to attempt metal solos like wake up dead from megadeth but i feel its way too hard--- are their solos inbetween those difficultys?
Mr. Brownstone = best GnR song ever.

you should learn the pentatonic scale (if you dont already know it) so you can make up your own solos!
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
dude i know the pentatnoic scale--- you pretty much can't escape it because everything is pentatonic scale
Crazy Train, Enter Sandman, Right Side of The Bed, or Inisde the Fire.
all of them are pretty damn easy.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Quote by Acquiescence
dude i know the pentatnoic scale--- you pretty much can't escape it because everything is pentatonic scale

lol sorry. idk try.....white room or walk this way.

any iron maiden material would be good too
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Knockin' on Heaven's Door first solo
Enter Sandman
A drumer is needed!!

In Dammam or Khobar
Don't fall into the trap of thinking that you need to learn harder things to get "better"...you don't. The more things you learn the more you improve, it doesn't matter about the arbitrary difficulty level that you or someone else has attached to it.

Rather than looking for things that look more difficult to you look for things that make you think "Yeah, that looks straightforward enough for me to tackle." If you approach guitar the right way you improve almost without trying.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Don't fall into the trap of thinking that you need to learn harder things to get "better"...you don't. The more things you learn the more you improve, it doesn't matter about the arbitrary difficulty level that you or someone else has attached to it.

Rather than looking for things that look more difficult to you look for things that make you think "Yeah, that looks straightforward enough for me to tackle." If you approach guitar the right way you improve almost without trying.

+1.