I just went downstairs for a snack. I made pasta earlier on but I don't mind eating it cold and I didn't really want to use the microwave (I hear it kills nutrients) So I made a peice of toast and put the pasta on it. When my mum saw what I was eating she couldn't believe it and looked at me like I was from outer space. She told me it wasn't "normal" and I told her that I don't care what normal is considered. I don't conform to normal at all. When my aunt made soup a few weeks ago, It was missing something. Olives! Now who puts olives in their soup? Me...because I enjoy the taste of them and they made me like the soup more. I think there's just far too much conforming when it comes to food like not mixing certain things etc. Not just with food but everything really. I'm a weirdo, and a darn proud one at that. Anyone else feel the same as me?
your mum is just worried because she can tell your a rebel, I bet when you tidy your room you don't do under the bed properly. your a bad boy and she knows it.
I used to make spaghetti sandwiches. I used to take toasted bread, preferbly french bread, and put spaghetti with sauce on them. Delicious!

So no, I don't find that weird.
Maybe you should write an anarchist's cookbook.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
The most experimental I get, is putting cajun spice and nature's seasoning in my Ramen, putting nature's seasoning on pizza, and (try this) let vanilla ice cream melt JUST ENOUGH to dip shit into. Dip hard pretzels.
Quote by tm1776
When my aunt made soup a few weeks ago, It was missing something. Olives! Now who puts olives in their soup? Me...because I enjoy the taste of them and they made me like the soup more.

You don't like soup if it hasnt got olives in it?

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Maybe you should write an anarchist's cookbook.

LMAO!!!

i would buy that!!

and TS, i'm guessing that are such a rebel, and instead of playing guitar, you play drums
youd probly do pretty well in jail then. in jail you find yourself making and mixing some of the strangest things in there.

damnit it really pisses me off when i cant remember stuff like this. theres this prison/jail-slang term for this awesome soup everyone makes. its got some weird shit in it too thats for sure.
I like the idea of a hamburger with macaroni and cheese on it.

People say it would be far too starchy,
but I say they're wrong!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Potato Chips + Chocolate Pudding = Yum

Cherry Jello + Pretzels = Yum

I don't care what people think, I eat what I want
na, I do like soup if it doesn't, but I find myself adding olives to just about everything I can get away with. The only line I don't cross with that is putting olives in cereal, or in tea, or things that are just too weird for even me, lol.
olives are gross

get out of the pit!
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by djmay71
LMAO!!!

i would buy that!!

and TS, i'm guessing that are such a rebel, and instead of playing guitar, you play drums

http://www.amazon.com/Anarchist-Cookbook-William-Powell/dp/0974458902/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_1_txt?pf_rd_p=304485601&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-2&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0962303208&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=02S56JTTMFB6YANTT2WA
it's about blowin' shit up
two and a half men.
Not really weird, but I tend to put this stuff with almost every savoury meal:

'Tis a godly sauce.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
olives have pits in them, so I belong here. (whatever that means)
Quote by almostdvs222
know whats amazing, hashbrowns diped in orange juice.

Yummmm!
next time ur in the kitchen and u hear her coming, put penut butter on a picle then stick it on the wrong end of a fork
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I eat cold pasta all the time, and cold satays, and cold anchovy pizza, it's perfectly normal.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
ketchup sandwiches

Just ketchup and bread
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
I think it was very inventive of you to put it on bread instead of killing the nutrients in it. Try dipping fries in vanilla ice cream.....it's amazing
Quote by GmacD
next time ur in the kitchen and u hear her coming, put penut butter on a picle then stick it on the wrong end of a fork

The part with the prongs?
My mom shuns me when I put ketchup on, well..anything. Don't pay attention.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein