Page 1 of 2
Check out this Bay Area band that I just discovered a few days ago. They've been around since '88, they have members from Isocracy, Sweet Baby, and a bunch of other Gilman bands, they've done splits with Jawbreaker, Six Pack, and Texas is the Reason, and they play melodic punk and indie rock with a hard rock edge and screeching grunge-style vocals.

Here's the music video for their 1994 hit "Capsized"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU62U6GaZuA

And here's "She Found You" (1997)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLYXDa0CCSE

Awesome stuff. I recommend this to all the Jawbreaker punx.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Last edited by JesusOfSbrbia at Sep 14, 2008,
Ever since you forced me to listen to them I've been semi obsessed. I really like em.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
that was shit
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Seriously?

Just me and Collin?

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Wasn't expecting that. Meh not really my thing though.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Didn't really like it. It IS my type of thing though, so I don't know what it was that I didn't like.
Got their split with Texas is the Reason and didn't ever love their section, can't say I mind listening to it though. They really weren't as bad as people in this thread are making out.

They would probably go down better in the pop-punk/emo forum to be fair.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Well damn I downloaded the Clumsy album and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Guess I'm alone on this one. Oh well.

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
I like this stuff, Dl'ng this stuff quick.....

EDIT: Got their disco, a bit samey but off the hook good, pick this stuff up guys!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Last edited by GoodCharloteSux at Sep 19, 2008,
bump because this band rules. don't understand the hate they got in this thread. clumsy is such a good album.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Yep, since this thread I have acquired basically all their albums lol Clumsy is by far their best work, You are freaking me out is probably second in my book, Billy's third
Screw you are freaking me out and Billy, Ashtray is my number 2, the song Dull, is one of the best lyrically relatable songs for me, probably ever.
Clumsy is still their strongest by a mile though.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I rediscovered this band looking for Producer Samiyam, wierd.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Ashtray is their best. I can listen to "Dull" all night.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by charliezard!
Hahahaha
Wow.

I like Samiam alright. They aint that bad.

Is this comic now completely wrong by any chance?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by element4433
Ashtray is their best. I can listen to "Dull" all night.

I'll cut you.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jun 16, 2010,
Quote by nashawa
I'll cut you.
Clumsy doesn't have "Sunshine," which is possibly the best song ever recorded.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Ummm, what?

The names of those two albums are reversed in my iTunes. I was defending the wrong one.

Ashtray does have the better songs, and Sunshine is definitely my favourite song by them. Or possibly Mud Hill.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jun 16, 2010,
But I mentioned "Dull" in my first post
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'm not super familiar with what songs are on what albums.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Just playin'. I'm glad we agree. I like Clumsy though.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'm not that into Samiam.... I'm not sure why they just don't click in my head and I don't really like their sound. >_<
Bliiiiind them, with kiiiiindness
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I'm liking it.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Page 1 of 2