My teacher has this thing, he says its called the chop shop. lol idk. but it is basically a little interface that can change the speed of anything you play from the computer. basically the speaker out on your comp goes into this thing and then your monitors are connected out. so he basically can go on youtube and slow anybody's playing down and learn it note for note!! what is this where the hell can i get it!!???i cant find anything on youtube!

does anybody know, or does anybody have some sort of system that i can use? im trying to learn gutrie govans "fives" but my crappy mp3 trainer thing wont slow it down enough lol....
Gear:
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Strat
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
2x12 cab
crybaby 535q
Yamaha acoustic
zoom fire 36
boss mega distortion
no lol duh i did but it like doesnt say anything and its old he basically doesnt know.
Gear:
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Strat
2x12 cab
crybaby 535q
Yamaha acoustic
zoom fire 36
boss mega distortion
he just said the chop shop
lol
Gear:
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Strat
2x12 cab
crybaby 535q
Yamaha acoustic
zoom fire 36
boss mega distortion
bestpractice

i have it. you can slow down any song in your computer to like 30% or something like that and speed it to like 200 or something. it's alright for a free program. check download.com
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
yea i mean i guess, but look does that program do itunes and youtube stuff? like this thing that im talking about is a peice of hardware that sits on his desk. ANY noise that goes to his speakers gets slowed down. you dont have to fuss about anything you just play whatever, a youtube video, itunes song and it can slow it down.
Gear:
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Strat
2x12 cab
crybaby 535q
Yamaha acoustic
zoom fire 36
boss mega distortion