Page 1 of 4
For those of you who are unaware of this incredible food, a poutine (aka ****ing amazing) is fries with cheese curds on top and then gravy poured over top of it all. I like to wait about 30 seconds for the curds to melt into a nice stringy mess, consume and let orgasm ensue.

Now if you live in the US you probably haven't heard of this incredible combo its more of a Canadian thing. If you are planning a trip to Canada I HIGHLY recommend getting one of these. They are served at pretty much every fast food place.

Now I wouldn't want you going to the first fast food place you see, ordering this and being disappointed so I have compiled a list of my personal favorite places to order the poutine.

1. KFC (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!)
2. Harveys (They use beef gravy which is a nice change)
3. New York Fries (Similar to the Harvey's poutine, just not as good)
4. A&W (Average poutine, gravy seems too rich)
5. Local Diners/Pizzerias (I find the local Pizzeria/Diner can pull off a very good poutine from time to time, you have to trust your instincts on this one)

**Avoid McDonalds at all cost for the poutine, it tastes like a TV dinner**

Edit: Yes Quebec is the top notch place for Poutines but New Brunswick is a VERY close second

Edit: For the morons posting saying ZOMG **** FAST FOOD POUTINE I put fast food up there because the many who have not experienced this "orgasm in a dish" would not understand if I named off the local diners I went to. Considering its a personal list I decided to put the best fast food places to get a poutine so I could give people actual names of places that sell it.
Attachments:
poutine.jpg
Last edited by Matt151 at Sep 14, 2008,
Quote by Seryaph
That sounds disgusting beyond words.

Ditto.

But the phrase "orgasm in a dish" caught my eye.
That sounds absolutely god awful.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
In 'n' Out animal-style fries. To hell with your Poutine. I'd rather have me some animal fries.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It's actually fucking incredible.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
No, really, I think if I ate that I would have an incredible impulse to throw up.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Poutine is pretty much the shit. I could go for some right now mmmmmm
I like fries..and I like gravy..but is cheese curds like..cottage cheese?
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by gab4554
Well to be more accurate, Its in Quebec anywhere in quebec the poutine is fking good. But avoid fast food restaurents like Burger King, McDonald's etc.

No I actually like the fast food ones. Obviously they're not as amazing as the real thing, but they still give me a yummy in my tummy.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I'm from Ontario and most oozing fat asses stuff their faces with this garbage. Its so greasy it makes my stomach hurt, its supposed to be better in Quebec, though.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
i'll try it
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
**** poutine from fastfood restaurants, what you want is real Quebec poutine. Also notice how most people who say it's disgusting have never tried it. Poutine is delicious beyond belief.
i've had this! it's so amazing.

anything with potatoes involved is orgasmic.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Nah, cheese curds is just... cheese curds . Not like cottage or feta AT ALL though, just normal cheese-like.

Being a New Brunswicker, I grew up with poutines and yes, they are AMAZING. I walk to get one every lunch .

Along with the Donair, this is the pinnacle of Canadian dishes xD.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Im from Quebec and I don't even eat that shit
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
You guys can't judge it until you've eaten it. It's more than an orgasm in a dish. Even the ones from fastfood restaurants are awesome.
two and a half men.
POUTINE FTW!!!!!!

the poutine from my old highschool cafeteria was awesome. it was like $4 for a plate full of the "orgasm"

and yes, i agree, poutine is an easy way in canada to become a non-virgin
Quote by djmay71
POUTINE FTW!!!!!!

the poutine from my old highschool cafeteria was awesome. it was like $4 for a plate full of the "orgasm"

and yes, i agree, poutine is an easy way in canada to become a non-virgin

you put your dick in a perfectly good poutine?
two and a half men.
For those saying "oh, it's disgusting/yuck/i'm a little pussy" I suggest you actually try it.

Sure, it looks and sounds like a mess, but God damn it's ****ing good.
Quote by Cameronrobson
you put your dick in a perfectly good poutine?

what can i say?
it was making me horny
its better than it looks and sounds new york fries imho tastes better than kfc better i really dont like kfc i go to mary browns
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Poutine = <3

Everyone who says it looks disgusting, try it. Please, do it. Poutine could be one of the greatest things you'll ever eat.
Poutine is amazingly good...although instead of cheese curds I prefer just some mozza melted on top or something...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I live in Quebec. Poutines are godly. That poutine doesn't look that gross but still, i bet its amazing haha
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Why the fuck would you want to ruin Cheesy Chips by adding gravy??
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
At first I thought it looked gross, but it's actually so good, but I believe if you have it twice in one day you are guaranteed a heart attack.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by alternitivebass
its better than it looks and sounds new york fries imho tastes better than kfc better i really dont like kfc i go to mary browns

yeah, New York Fries ones are good.
two and a half men.
Poutine is ****ing sick.

KFC is quite delicious. I'd reccomend it to anybody.

Eat ****ing poutine.

I ****ing love it.
Oh my God, I hate Canadians, and I hate Canada, but Poutine is the reason I keep going back every summer. God has taken the form of a food.
Quote by greatone_12
At first I thought it looked gross, but it's actually so good, but I believe if you have it twice in one day you are guaranteed a heart attack.

I have proven this wrong so many times.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Quote by -February-Star-
Why the fuck would you want to ruin Cheesy Chips by adding gravy??

Well considering its popularity, it must be a damn good ****ing idea.

So lay off.
Page 1 of 4