you're doing it wrong.

amidoinitrite?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by broken circle
I don't know, ask Trivium.

i lol'd

But yes, when i try to the new metallica songs.
Quote by Draken
lulz is a stupid term used by rectal dwelling wart children.
Quote by broken circle
I don't know, ask Trivium.

after choking on ten inch dicks his entire life, im pretty sure heafy can handle it.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Well it depends...I have a deep voice so I can't do the Kill Em All - Master of Puppets stuff (sadly)

However I can kinda do the Justice - black album

and I can sing Load-present stuff really good (and liked load if you wanna bash it **** off right now) and I never get any pain
UG's Prodigal Son
If any vocal style is causing you physical pain, then stop because you're doing something wrong
ohai little sig.
youre probably dong it all throat trying to make a growl more. that will ruin you.
It doesn't hurt or strain me to *attempt* to sing like Hetfields new voice. Like, I can feel it in the back of my throat when I sing, but it doesn't bother me or hurt at all.
You obviously don't get pain when you sing st anger and load because metallica took a turn then, and james sang different. Anyway push through the pain you pansy.
Quote by Demonikk
If any vocal style is causing you physical pain, then stop because you're doing something wrong

Can you really sing AC/DC or GNR without getting a sore throat?

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by maelstrum415
You obviously don't get pain when you sing st anger and load because metallica took a turn then, and james sang different. Anyway push through the pain you pansy.

That's incredibly bad advice
When it comes to vocals you only need to damage them enough once and they may never recover
Pain = STOP

Quote by Demon Wolf
Can you really sing AC/DC or GNR without getting a sore throat?

Never tried, but I can do stuff off the new Through the Eyes of the Dead album painlessly
ohai little sig.
Quote by Cameronrobson
I geat a pain when I hear Metallica songs.

Well played.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
hah, I just tried

I can sing Nothing Else Matters like a pirate

edit: that dude from Beatallica does a great Hetfield voice
Last edited by seljer at Sep 14, 2008,
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Last edited by carcass255 at Sep 14, 2008,
^^

Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way