Page 1 of 2
Hello UG. I want to play a game.

You wake up naked in a room with only one door. On the opposite side of the room there is a weighing scale. It is heavily built and cannot be broken or un-synchronized.

The door will open only when there is enough weight on the scale, exactly 1.5 kilograms. When you step on the scale the door opens, but the second you leave the scale the door will shut again.

The only other object in the room is a saw. It only weights 0.5 kilograms.

What will you do?
put the saw on the scale and crap out 1kg worth of crap. i just woke up so there should be some inside me
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
"He doesn't want us to cut through our chains... he wants us to cut through our feet."
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
How did I get here, and why am I naked?

Also, how did I figure out how the scale-door mechanism works, if I only just woke up in this unknown location?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Spit on the scale and cut as much hair of my body as possible until it gets to the proper weight.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
"He doesn't want us to cut through our chains... he wants us to cut through our feet."

At least in this scenario it doesn't matter if you cut off the wrong foot..
Quote by Aftertime
put the saw on the scale and crap out 1kg worth of crap. i just woke up so there should be some inside me

+1
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Well I can see the scales and the door etc, so I saw off parts of the lighting system untill I have enough weight

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Aftertime

exactly.
Quote by Kamikaze21
At least in this scenario it doesn't matter if you cut off the wrong foot..

Indeed
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Aftertime

This.

Aftertime wins.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Aftertime

This. Though 2.2 pounds of crap... eugh.
Fap until I ejaculate one kilogram of semen onto the scale.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
keep taking shits until it ways enough
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
move the scale beside the door and press on it until there is enough weight to open the door, the use the scale to hold the door open and walk out.
Puke, shit, sneeze, cry, pee and clean out every hole in my body on to the scale.

I'd hate to have to clean that set of scales afterwards...

take a shit on the scale, then smear the shit all over the walls, piss on the floor, and then saw my leg off, put it on the scale and go out the door.

so that way when the guy come into his torture chamber thing to reset the trap, he'll slip in the puddle of piss and also have to clean all of my shit off of the walls.
Thats easy, cut off a body part with the saw and put it on the scale. Walk through the door. Problem solved.

Pssh..im in these scenarios all the time
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Thats easy, cut off a body part with the saw and put it on the scale. Walk through the door. Problem solved.

Pssh..im in these scenarios all the time

I agree with your signature.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I want to know how come I lost nearly 60kg of body weight if the door accepts 1.5kg exactly and it opens when I step on it.

You see, that's what I was thinking.
this would make more sense in pounds, I'm also cooking, and don't want to find a "kg" to "lb" converter online.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Stand on the scale so that the door opens, and throw the saw so it will jam the door open.

Been there, done that.
Or I can sit on the scale and then hop my way through the door....WHILE still on the scale.

Jesus christ, so many possibilities...I would ****ing rock at waking up naked in a room with only one door and a heavily built scale that cannot be broken or un-synchronized.

EDIT:
Quote by ACG
I agree with your signature.

My brotheren
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
use the saw to cut a piece of hair or something into two halves...then put the two halves together to make a whole...then climb through the hole...??
Quote by smb
Stand on the scale so that the door opens, and throw the saw so it will jam the door open.

Been there, done that.

But if you have bad aim and throw the saw outside the door, you're fuxd.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
okay, re-read it. It makes perfect sense....

But don't these games usually involve pain, and suffering, and make you think about your life?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I think the obligatory barrel roll should do it.

More realistically, use the saw to pry off a few floor tiles. Sorted.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by Cameronrobson
I'd bend over and try to suck my own dick.

now you're a man! a man, man, man!
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Move the scales to the door, press down to open the door, press foot up against the door to jam it open and get out?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Page 1 of 2