I have a pair of Jackson CVR humbucking pickups I pulled from my JS30, great condition- $40

I also have a Duncan Designed bridge pickup, I don't know the model, but it sounds pretty decent. $25 I also have the neck pickup, but I'd have to yank it from the guitar it's in, also $25

I'd trade for a Floyd Rose tremolo bridge in good condition, preferably original, but offer what you have. Also a pedal tuner and some patch cables would be nice.

I'll entertain any reasonable offers, thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Bump, I also have the Digitech Metal Master in the sig available.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
I have a floyd rose i can trade, but im not sure i would want these pickups anything else you can offer?
Which type of Floyd rose? The only other thing I have is a Digitech Metal Master or some random cd's (I could pm you a list).
SPAM:

Id be interested in the metal master, It is a liscenced floyd but is not a cheap one. I got this off entrant_21 and he said they use these on good jacksons.

Is the bridge like new? I only need one to replace another Jackson licensed floyd that is a bit rusty. I assume it comes with everything needed to put into a guitar. I'd rather get cash for the Metal Master though, would just want to buy it? the floyd isn't high on my list unless i were to trade it for the pickups.
SPAM:

Yeah everything here has never been used. Whats your offer for it?. il accept cash.
infact would i be able to fit any of these onto a squire stratocaster. if so i might be interested in trade for pick ups!
I can just trade or sell, don't have the funds to buy. let me know if you want my stuff. the pickups would fit if the squire has room for humbuckers.
SPAM:

Okay well, im not too sure if i have room for them. If you want to trade for the metal master im up for it.
why don't you pm me a pic of the squire. I can probably tell if there's room or not. All single coils or humbuckers are the same size pretty much. Still thinking on the metal master.
SPAM:

not really to fussed for the pick-ups tbh let me know what you say to the metal master.
just to make sure which floyd you have, could you send me a link to the exact model so I can be sure it's what I need? Sorry if I ask too many questions, I've just bought gear with doing the proper research so I'm being a little cautious now
SPAM:

Okay give me a little time to think it over, just don't hold it for me if someone else is interested. thanks
SPAM:

Actually, I just saw that you're in the UK. I'd rather not ship over seas just for a trade, but since the floyd is worth more than the metal master I'll still think about it.
SPAM:

Id be getting a very bad deal, im gettin something of half value and probably more on shipping
Okay then pm with your info for shipping and I'll reply with mine.
SPAM:

Everything still available, the metal master is probably being traded locally soon.
SPAM:

Metal Master is long gone for anyone who cares...all pickups still available.
bump
SPAM:

All pickups still available, check sig as well for gear fs/ft.
SPAM: