looks pretty kickass to me...
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Playstation!
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
i really hope you're not pulling the teenage girl "i'm so ugly i'm so fat" thing.

it looks good, but it would look tons better if it had a maple neck. might be too bright with the emg's though.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
that actually looks quite cool, but IMO it'd look cooler with like Blue or Red on the outside.
i don't like it. I did it when I was like 17, but it seems a lot of people on these forums are that age and would think its cool.

The neck is going in the dumpster (cheap ebay POS), I wish it was maple too,

And then there is the regret of buying a Midnight Blue (ITS FREAKING PURPLE) Strat
I actually like the EMGs. I think there is a lose wire or something though.

It doesn't sound like a Tele at all, nor does it do clean very well. LOL
Well, I'm 34 and I like it so it's not an age thing.

(btw, what exactly was in that baggy in a few of the photos )
i think it looks alright, altough i think all teles should have a clear finish, so you can see the wood.
you should fix up the guitar and make it nice, some new pickups(since u sed the emgs were bad), a nice new neck from warmoth(u sed u were selling that one, be sure to make the next one maple), or you could sell it, and save up for a new tele, with a clear finish
Quote by stratdud39
i think it looks alright, altough i think all teles should have a clear finish, so you can see the wood.
you should fix up the guitar and make it nice, some new pickups(since u sed the emgs were bad), a nice new neck from warmoth(u sed u were selling that one, be sure to make the next one maple), or you could sell it, and save up for a new tele, with a clear finish

I said I liked the EMGs

And I'm not selling this neck, its getting junked. Wish I had the old Tele body still around and I could at least make a wall hanger out of it.

The body is a really good body though, I forget what it is though, its been awhile. It will look good with a nice coat of Nitrocellulose Olympic White
Quote by eurotrashed
i don't like it. I did it when I was like 17, but it seems a lot of people on these forums are that age and would think its cool.

The neck is going in the dumpster (cheap ebay POS), I wish it was maple too,

And then there is the regret of buying a Midnight Blue (ITS FREAKING PURPLE) Strat

Good. I hate that head stock, so ugly.

That's definetely a weird guitar. You should try and do a burst of some kind
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I took a squire strat body and painted it almost identicle to that, put a cheap fender neck on it, and sold it for 250 USD great investment.

Paint job looks cool though, I don't see what your complaining about.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
It was a paddle headstock cut to a tele profile. The radius isn't exact but its just as ugly as a normal tele headstock....

I'm painting it Olympic White. I don't like Teles with bursts and thats way too much work, plus my Washburn and my G&L are already brown sunburst, I have enough sunbursts

Paint job was cool a few years ago, but I've grown up, I like plain classic looking guitars.
Old pic of the collection:

New looks:

And the MG should be replaced by an 18watt clone