Ok, I've just noticed this. There's 2 red lines on my body, one right below my chest and another going around my belly. They go horizontely (sp?) across the front of me to under my arms, but dont reach my back. Is this a blood/circulation thing or what the hell? I'm pretty sure I've had them for a while but I just really noticed them after my shower 5 minutes ago.

help pit im scared
i think they are lines from when you sit down and youre skin squeezes together, if you know what i mean, like the creases when you lean forward. i have one horizontally across my belly button, its not that noticable though
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
probably scratches from sleep/dog or those crease lines.

you are paranoid as fck.

i think you should see a doctor.

and not a pit doctor
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
the fat folding when your crawl or sit down, leaving a mark on your skin?

not saying your fat or anything, since i don't know

see a dermatologist
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by tennisace
i think they are lines from when you sit down and youre skin squeezes together, if you know what i mean, like the creases when you lean forward. i have one horizontally across my belly button, its not that noticable though

This. I have it.
Sit down and slouch, your skin will squeeze in those lines, that should be your case, if not, i dont know

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I have those too except theres 4 of them on my side about 6 inches long, looks like something clawed me.

Had them for a few months now though so im used to it lol
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Well from what Wikipedia tells me, they are stretch marks. I don't know how I got them though. Says it's from rapid muscle growth or something when the skin loses elacticity, weight loss? I might have to check a scale or something.

I dunno, thanks guys.
Quote by tennisace

This. Well likely anyways.
stretch marks on the abdomen are usually vertical. they could be because of you clothing or from sitting down like others have suggested. stay upright for a while and if they don't go away and you're worried, go to the doctor. UG can't diagnose you.
from daylight...
...into darkness